The Kyoritsu 3132A is an analogue insulation tester with three ranges for insulation resistance measurement and two continuity testing (resistance tests) ranges.
The KYORITSU 3132A is designed to safety standards: IEC 61557-1 (General requirements for measuring equipment for low voltage distribution systems) IEC 61557-2 (Equipment for insulation resistance measurement for low voltage distribution systems) IEC 61557-4 (Equipment for resistance tests for low voltage distribution systems) Dust and drip proof construction to IP54
- The Kyoritsu 3132A has always been a popular choice because of its price and simplicity for insulation testing.
- Test Voltage: 250V / 500V / 1000V
- Measuring Range: 100MΩ, 200MΩ, 400MΩ
- Voltage Measuring Range – 0~600V AC
- Resistance Range: 3Ω / 500Ω (1.5Ω / 20Ω Midrange)
- Easy to read scale means no confusing digital readings.
- Zero out your trailing lead resistance so you don’t need to subtract the resistance of your trailing earth lead every time you test.
- •1mA rated test current at the maximum resistance.
- 200mA short circuit current on continuity testing.
- Automatic discharge of circuit capacitance. (any charge stored in the circuit under test will be automatically discharged after testing.)
- Live circuit warning buzzer and neon lamp.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- AC voltmeter with linear, easy-to-read scale.
- CAT III 600V
- Runs on 6 x AA batteries
KYORITSU 3132A Specifications:
(1MΩ) (2MΩ) (4MΩ)
|Output voltage on open circuit||Rated test voltage+20%, -0%|
|Nominal current||1mA DC min.|
|Output short circuit current||1 – 2mA DC|
|Accuracy||0.1 – 10MΩ/0.2 – 20MΩ/0.4 – 40MΩ
(Accuracy Guaranteed Ranges) ±5% of indicated value
(1.5Ω) / (20Ω)
|Output voltage on open circuit||4.1V DC approx.|
|Measuring current||210mA DC min.|
|Accuracy||±1.5% of scale length|
|AC Voltage||0 – 600V AC|
|Accuracy||±5% of scale length|
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 600V Pollution Degree 2
|IP Rating||IEC 60529-IP54|
|EMC Standard||IEC 61326-1|
|Power source||R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6|
|Dimensions||106(L) × 160(W) × 72(D)mm|
|Included Accessories||7122B (Test leads) Pouch for test leads
8923 (F500mA/600V fuse) × 2
R6 (AA) × 6
9121 (Shoulder Strap)