HT Italia MACROTEST-G3 Multifunction Continuity/Earth Safety Tester
Macrotest G1 is an innovative multifunction installation tester capable of carrying out safety tests on civil and industrial electric systems in compliance with IEC/EN 61557-1. Its resistive TFT color touch-screen display, its icon menu, its help-on-line and its user-friendly development make the instrument extremely intuitive even for unskilled users.
Its numerous features grant the user a wide range of applications in the world of measurement. The multifunction installation tester allows saving all measurements into an internal memory so the saved data can be downloaded to a PC through a USB port (provided as standard) or built-in Wi-Fi interfaces with iOS and Android smartphones or tablets.
The Macrotest G3 also drives the optional IMP57 accessory to carry out high resolution (0.1mOhm) loop/line impedance measurements with prospective short-circuit current calibrations. Further possible tests consist in checking breakdown current, tripping current, I2t relative to breakers (MCB) with curves B, C, D, K and fuse type gG as well as aM and percentage voltage drop on the main power lines. Test on earth leakage relay tester RCDs up to 10 amps (with optional RCDX10 accessory).
The software supplied among standard accessories allows for printing of test reports. The multifunction tester has an Optional clamp (T2100) which permits to quickly check the resistance of earth probes without disconnection from the earth system.
- Continuity of protection conductors with 200mA.
- Insulation resistance with 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V, 1000V DC.
- Type A, AC, and B general, selective, and delayed RCDs up to 1000mA.
- Test on earth leakage relay RCDs (with RCDX10 optional accessory).
- Line/Fault impedance with prospective short circuit current calculation.
- High resolution line/fault impedance (with IMP57 optional accessory).
- Curve B, C, D, and K, (MCBs and gG and aM fuses)
- Selection of length, type, and insulation of the cable under test.
- Selection of tripping time of the protection device under test.
- Earth resistance and soil resistivity with auxiliary rods.
- Earth ground resistance (with T2100 optional accessory).
- Non-trip earth loop impedance.
- Phase sequence indication.
- Voltage drop on main power lines measurement.
- Power Analysis, Harmonic Analysis up to 25th.
- Leakage current by means of the external transducer (HT96U optional accessory).
- Environmental parameters (C/F, HR%, Lux) by means of optional probes.
- TFT display with touch screen.
- Help on-line.
- Internal memory, USB interface to connect to a PC.
- Built-in WiFi interface to connect to iOS and Android devices.
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries (external battery charger).
- C2033X Cable 3-wires with Shuko plug
- KITGSC5 Set 4 cables + 4 alligator clips
+ 2 test leads
- KITTERRNE Set 4 cables + 4 metal probes
- PR400 Remote lead per activation test
- PT400 Touch pen
- TOPVIEW2006 Windows software
+ optical/USB cable
- BORSA2051 Soft carrying bag
- YABAT0003000 NiHM rechargeable battery,
type ‘AA’ 1.2V,6 pcs
- YABAT0004000 External battery charger
- ISO9000 calibration certificate
- Quick reference guide
- User manual on CD-ROM