HT Italia HT9022 Clamp-on Power Quality Analyzer with Bluetooth Connection
The power clamp meter HT9022 has been designed for measuring AC, DC, AC+DC TRMS current up to 1000A / 1000V to obtain CAT IV 600V in compliance with standard IEC/EN61010-1.
The HT Italia HT9022 measures and records Active, Reactive and Apparent Power, Energy, voltage/current harmonic analysis up to the 25th with THD% calculation in balanced single-phase and three-phase systems.
The HT Italia HT9022 allows testing phase sequence and concordance with the 1-terminal measuring method. It is also possible to detect and record the events linked to motor starting (INRUSH) currents.
The HT Italia HT9022 allows recording each measured electric parameter over time, with the possibility of transferring data via Bluetooth to Android devices through the HTAnalysis App or onto PC through the TOPVIEW software.
The HT9022 is provided with a wide graphic dotmatrix screen (128x128pxl) with backlight, in order to allow reading data even in poorly lit environments, and it is provided with an auto power off function to preserve its internal battery.
HT Italia HT9022 Clamp-on Power Quality Analyzer Features:
- DC, AC + DC TRMS current up to 1000A
- DC, AC + DC TRMS voltage up to 1000V
- Resistance and continuity test
- Frequency with test leads
- Frequency with jaws
- Phase sequence / coincidence with 1 wire
- DC Power
- Active, reactive, apparent power on single/three phase systems
- Active, reactive energy on single/three phase systems
- Power factor on Single/Three phase systems
- Harmonic voltage/current up to 25th with THD% calculation
- Inrush current
- Data logger with programmable IP
- Auto Power OFF
- Data HOLD
- PC connection via Bluetooth
Included accessories with the HT Italia HT9022:
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- Carrying bag
- User manual
- ISO9000 calibration certificate