GW Instek GOS-6000 Series Analogue Oscilloscopes
GOS-6000 Series Analogue Oscilloscopes provide a remarkable combination of high performance and compact design in bandwidth ranging between 30MHz and 50MHz. Coupled with various trigger functions, waveforms can be acquired and observed in diverse application fields.
Signals can be magnified by a ratio of x5, x10, and x20 using the ALT MAG function. Together with the Cursor Readout and Frequency Counter functions (Models GOS-6051 and GOS-6031), the GOS-6000 Series offers tremendous value for your investment in testing and analysis.
Authorised Australian Distributor
GW Instek GOS-6000 Features:
- 2-Channels, 4-Traces.
- DC to 50MHz Model GOS-6051;
DC to 30MHz Model GOS-6031.
- 1mV/div to 20V/div vertical Sensitivity.
- CRT Readout.
- Cursor Measurement, 6-digit Frequency Counter, 10 sets Memory for Front Panel setting Save & Recall.
- ALT, MAG Function (x5, x10, x20).
- Vertical Mode Triggering.
- Buzzer Alarm and LED Indicators
GW Instek GOS-6000 Specifications: