FLIR DM66 Digital Multimeter, True RMS
The FLIR DM66 Digital Multimeter is an all-in-one multimeter for a range of electrical applications, offering LoZ mode and non-contact voltage detection as well as frequency, diode, capacitance, and temperature measurement.
The Flir DM66 is the ideal instrument for the electrical contractor, industrial electrician or field service technician.
The FLIR DM66 is easy to use and built to last, offering long term stability for everyday use.
The FLIR DM66 Digital Multimeter has all the standard features you expect in a DMM plus the added benefit of low impedance (LoZ) mode to prevent ghost voltage from delivering false readings. It measures frequency, diode, capacitance, and temperature, for a comprehensive feature set ideal for commercial electricians, automation field service, or electronics repair technicians.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED IN ONE TOOL
Rich feature set ideal for various electrical applications
• Safely check voltage with non-contact voltage detection
• Measure both AC/ DC voltage and current (A, mA, μA)
• Diagnose faults with broad DMM test functions including variable-frequency drive (VFD) mode and voltage range up to 600 V
FAST, EFFICIENT TESTING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Intuitive and simple user interface for more effective and efficient troubleshooting and testing of electrical and electronic system
• Operate the meter with one hand, thanks to compact design and easy-to-access buttons
• Work efficiently using integrated noncontact voltage detector with a flashing backlight and audible indicator
• Navigate the meter’s on-screen menu system easily
TOUGH, RELIABLE, HIGH QUALITY
High-quality measurements, long-term stability, and reliability ensure years of safe, accurate and trouble-free operation
• Take the meter with you anywhere – 2 metre drop-tested and IP40 rated
• Work with peace of mind knowing your meter has CAT IV-300V, CAT III- 600V Safety Category Rating
• Make your job easier with helpful features including auto power off, MIN/MAX/AVG, relative mode, and data hold