The FLIR C3 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera improves on the Flir C2 by including more flexible image modes and connectivity. This model improves on the Flir C2 by including more flexible image modes and Wifi connectivity. With the Flir C3 users will be able to directly mirror what they’re capturing onto their phone, tablet, and other compatible devices. That feature is normally reserved for professional level cameras, like the Flir E60. In conjunction with the Flir Tools App, C3 users will be able to draft reports on the job site from their phones and tablets for immediate issue correction.
The FLIR C3 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera also includes a new image mode generally reserved for high end cameras, the area box measurement. Now you can define a square of measurement for locating the lowest or highest temperature, useful when the field of view global max or min is different from the local max or min of interest. The new camera includes all of the popular features of the C2. The form factor is the same, the touch screen is still useful and intuitive, and the camera has a 80 x 60 sensor with MSX.
SHARE IMAGES INSTANTLY OVER WI-FI
Whether your thermal image indicates a problem or confirms a repair, you’ll want to show it to your customer or boss. The C3 makes sharing that evidence easier. The Flir C3’s three-inch touch-screen and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to quickly share captured images and video with employers, customers, and colleagues to save time and improve productivity. Connect the FLIR C3 to a smartphone or tablet with the FLIR Tools Mobile app, and instantly transfer images, build a report, and send them off without leaving your jobsite.
PROFESSIONAL-LEVEL MEASUREMENT FEATURES
The FLIR C3 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera has professional level features like those found in higher-end FLIR thermal cameras, like on-screen measurement tools. Using the C3’s Hot Spot or Cold Spot feature, you can quickly measure within a defined area box. The camera will display a spot meter, as well as the maximum or minimum temperature, so you can instantly see where it’s the hottest or coldest.
MSX IMAGE ENHANCEMENT ONLY FROM FLIR
The C3 features Flir’s unique MSX that adds key details from the onboard visible light camera to the entire infrared image in real time. The result: an all-in-one, undiluted thermal picture with visible light features that lets you instantly recognize where the problematic heat pattern is. MSX is real time whether watching the camera’s LCD or streaming video over USB.
The FLIR C3 includes both the Flir Lepton thermal microcamera and a visible camera. Through Flir’s patented MSX technology, we emboss the thermal image over the visible image to create a crisp, fully radiometric image.
FLIR C3 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera Features:
- Compact, and fully featured thermal imaging camera, designed to fit into a shirt poocket
- Low cost puts the FLIR C3 within the range of more budgets
- 80 x 60 infrared resolution (4,800 temperature pixels)
- 0.01C thermal sensitivity for thermal imaging of subtle temperature differences
- Measure temperatures from -10C to +150C
- FLIR’s patented MSX image enhancement technology
- WiFi for connecting the C3 to smartphones and tablets using the FREE FLIR Tools Mobile application
- Share images and send reports right there from the job site
- Brilliant, intuitive 3″ touchscreen
- Built in visual camera captures thermal and visual images, then pairs them
- Auto-Orientation makes sure the images are the right way up, however the FLIR C3 is held
- Robust, rubberised housing for use in a wide range of environments
- FLIR Tools software for adjusting, and analysing images. Compile professional reports in a few easy steps
- Stream video over USB
- FLIR’s industry leading 2/10 warranty (2 years product warranty, and 10 years infrared detector warranty)
Comparing the FLIR C2 with the new FLIR C3
FLIR C3 Thermal Imaging Camera Comes with:
- Power Supply/Charger
- Tripod Mount
- USB Cable
- User Manual
*FLIR Tools software is available via a download