Extech PS106 Differential Pressure Manometer (6psi)
11 Measurement Units, High Resolution
The Extech PS106 differential pressure manometer is ideal for field, manufacturing or lab/R&D use offering a 6psi range, readings in 11 units and high resolution. The manometer also features a large LCD display with backlighting, data hold, auto power off/disable and zero function for offset correction or measurement. This product is complete with 6 AAA batteries, two connection hoses and a hard carrying case.
The Extech PS106 Differential Pressure Manometer is ideal for field use, manufacturing or lab/R&D use.
Three models in the Extech PS100 series offer ranges for various applications: 1psi, 6psi, 15psi. Each model displays readings in 11 units with high resolution.
Extech PS106 Differential Pressure Manometer Applications:
– HVAC: Pressure drop at filters and pressure loss in ducts
– Testing pneumatic controls and pressurized equipment in manufacturing
– Clean rooms and medical equipment
– Testing and adjusting regulators
– Positive pressure testing in clean rooms & operating rooms
– Boiler installation and gas furnace pressure switch testing
Extech PS106 Differential Pressure Manometer Features
- Differential pressure manometer with ±6psi measurement range
- 11 measurement units
- Manually store/recall 99 readings
- Max/Min recording and Relative time stamp
- Large LCD display with backlighting
- Data Hold and Auto power off with disable
- Zero function for offset correction or measurement
- Complete with six AAA batteries, two connection hoses and hard carrying case