Extech MS420 20MHz 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscope
Dual-channel Oscilloscope with 3.8″ (97mm) color LCD display
Extech’s MS420 20 MHz 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscope offers a range of capabilities for effective troubleshooting of electronics and electronically controlled electrical systems. With 20 MHz bandwidth and conveniences like auto-set which optimizes the position, range, time base, and triggering to assure a stable display of virtually any waveform, the MS420 can be used in field repairs or bench duty.
Use Extech MS420 the to identify subtle problems, Peak Detect features a fast 50 ns glitch capture. Core functions like XY Mode, FFT function, Trigger Hold off, Waveform Math, Averaging Mode and Persistence Mode all ensure you can confidently troubleshoot problems using a variety of approaches. To start up recurring testing routines, you can store and recall up to 4 waveform screens and setups to save time from job to job. This CAT II-rated oscilloscope extends its functionality with complete DMM functions that are displayed on the large 3. 8″ (97mm) color LCD display. The MS420 comes with two 1X/10X oscilloscope probes, test leads, Windows XP/Vista compatible USB software and cable, capacitor measuring module, adjustment screwdriver, AC adaptor/charger, hard carrying case and user manual.
Extech MS420 20MHz 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscope Features
- Auto-set function optimizes the position, range, timebase, and triggering to assure a stable display of waveforms
- Peak Detect function for 50ns glitch capture
- XY Mode and FFT function to view component frequencies
- Twenty Automatic Measurements including Frequency, Cycle, Average, Peak to Peak, RMS and more
- Waveform Math: Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide
- Average Mode for smoothing waveforms
- Persistence Mode for observing dynamic signals
- Store and recall up to 4 waveform screens and setups
- USB interface and software for transferring waveforms and data