Extech MG310 Digital Insulation Tester – 1KV
A Compact 1000V Insulation Tester with In-built Self Test feature that’s competitively priced.
The Extech MG310 is a Compact Insulation Tester which allows quick and easy testing/troubleshooting of motors, transducers, and other industrial appliances. Measurement ranges of 250/500/1000V with Insulation Resistance to 5.5GΩ.
Also measures Polarization Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR).
The MG310 features a 10 Megohm accuracy check feature for the Insulation Resistance mode to verify the accuracy of the meter before use.
Includes an easy snap on protective hard cover and soft pouch to conveniently transport your meter and accessories to the next job site or to safely store away.
The Extech MG310 features a Low Resistance measurement with Zero function, Continuity beeper, Large 2000 count dual backlit display, High voltage & overload indication, Auto-discharge & voltage output warning functions as well as Low battery indication.
The Extech MG310 comes complete with test leads, alligator clips, 6 x AA batteries, hard cover, and soft carrying case.
The Extech MG310 Features:
- Test Voltages of 250V, 500V, and 1000V
- Insulation Resistance Measurement to 5.5GOhm (autoranging)
- AC Voltage measurement from 30 to 600V
- Polarization Index measurement (PI)
- Dielectric Absorption Ratio measurement (DAR)
- 10 Megohm internal resistance for self test
- Low Resistance measurement with Zero function
- Continuity beeper
- Large 2000 count dual backlit display
- High voltage and overload indication
- Auto-discharge and voltage output warning functions
- Low battery indication
- Complete with test leads, alligator clips, 6 AA batteries, hard cover, and soft carrying case
ACCURACY SELF‐TEST FUNCTION
The MG310 features a 10 Megohm accuracy check feature for the Insulation Resistance mode.
To verify the accuracy:
- 1. Connect a wire jumper to the meter between the LINE (4) and V (3) terminals as shown in the accompanying illustration.
- 2. Select one of the three test voltage (250/500/100V) switch positions.
- 3. Press the TEST button to begin the test.
- 4. When testing is complete, the meter will display 10.0MΩ (± 0.1MΩ). If the meter does not show an accurate reading please have it serviced.
Extech MG310 Specifications:
|Insulation Resistance (autoranging)||0.00 to 99.9MΩ , 100M to 5.5GΩ||±5% of reading|
|AC Voltage||30 to 600V||±2% of reading|
|Resistance||0.00 to 200Ω||±2% of reading|
|Dimensions||150 x 100 x 71mm|