The Extech MG310 features a Low Resistance measurement with Zero function, Continuity beeper, Large 2000 count dual backlit display, High voltage & overload indication, Auto-discharge & voltage output warning functions as well as Low battery indication.
The Extech MG310 comes complete with test leads, alligator clips, 6 x AA batteries, hard cover, and soft carrying case.
The Extech MG310 Features:
- Test Voltages of 250V, 500V, and 1000V
- Insulation Resistance Measurement to 5.5GOhm (autoranging)
- AC Voltage measurement from 30 to 600V
- Polarization Index measurement (PI)
- Dielectric Absorption Ratio measurement (DAR)
- 10 Megohm internal resistance for self test
- Low Resistance measurement with Zero function
- Continuity beeper
- Large 2000 count dual backlit display
- High voltage and overload indication
- Auto-discharge and voltage output warning functions
- Low battery indication
- Complete with test leads, alligator clips, 6 AA batteries, hard cover, and soft carrying case
ACCURACY SELF‐TEST FUNCTION
The MG310 features a 10 Megohm accuracy check feature for the Insulation Resistance mode.
To verify the accuracy:
- 1. Connect a wire jumper to the meter between the LINE (4) and V (3) terminals as shown in the accompanying illustration.
- 2. Select one of the three test voltage (250/500/100V) switch positions.
- 3. Press the TEST button to begin the test.
- 4. When testing is complete, the meter will display 10.0MΩ (± 0.1MΩ). If the meter does not show an accurate reading please have it serviced.
Extech MG310 Specifications:
|Insulation Resistance (autoranging)||0.00 to 99.9MΩ , 100M to 5.5GΩ||±5% of reading|
|AC Voltage||30 to 600V||±2% of reading|
|Resistance||0.00 to 200Ω||±2% of reading|
|Dimensions||150 x 100 x 71mm|