Clamp meter with built-in AC NCV Voltage detector + flashlight 200A mini clamp meters increase use safety by including a built-in voltage detector in the jaw tip. The user can now detect the presence of live voltages before using the meter.
Flashlight: Press and hold the top button to turn the flashlight on. Release the button to turn the flashlight off.
Data Hold: To freeze the current reading on the LCD, press the “Hold / Backlight” key. The word HOLD will appear on the LCD while the meter is in the Data Hold mode. To release the Data Hold function and return the meter to normal operation, press the “Hold / Backlight” key again. The word HOLD will switch off.
Backlight Display: Press and hold the “Hold / Backlight” key for more than 2 seconds to turn on the backlight. This will also activate the Data Hold function. To release the Data Hold function and return the meter to normal operation, press the Data Hold key momentarily. To turn off the backlight, press and hold the “Hold Backlight” key for more than 2 seconds
Extech MA120 Features:
- Measures 200A AC Current up to 100mA resolution
- 3% basic ACA accuracy
- 18mm jaw opening; 300MCM cable size
- 2000 count LCD display
- Non-contact AC Voltage detector (120/240VAC, 50/60Hz) via clamp tip
- Built-in white LED flashlight
- Measures Frequency up to 1kHz with 0.01Hz resolution
- Autoranging with Auto Power Off and Data hold function