Extech EA30 Easyview Wide Range Light Meter
Extech EA30 Features:
- EA30 Easyview Wide Range Light Meter
- Compact and rugged design with large display
- Widest range to 40,000Fc/ 400,000Lux is ideal for outdoor applications
- Additional features: Large display with bargraph, Relative function for zero or difference from reference value and Peak captures short light pulses to 100μSeconds
- Data Hold and Min/Max readings
- Auto power off, Zero function
Authorised Australian Distributor
The Extech EA30 EasyView Big Digit, Wide Range Light Meter
The Extech EA30 measures up to 40,000 foot-candles in four ranges and 400,000 lux in five ranges with ±3 percent accuracy, making it ideal for outdoor use. This light meter features a compact and rugged design with a large display and analogue bargraph to view trends.
Peak mode captures short light pulses to 100µs; and Relative function zeroes the sensor or can be used to display the difference from a reference value. Also has data hold, min/max, and auto power off functions.
What Is a Light Meter?
A light meter measures the amount of visible light, also known as illumination, in a given area. For many meter brands, including Extech, illumination is expressed in units of measure called Lux (for metric) and foot-candles (used in the US). To use an Extech light meter, the sensor is placed on a tabletop or other surface in the area to be measured and the light level reading is indicated on the meter’s display.