Extech DL150 True RMS AC Voltage/Current Datalogger
Datalogs up to 100,000 readings. Programmable sample rate from 1sec to 24hrs
The DL150 is a True RMS AC voltage and current data logger. Data log up to 100,000 readings of TRMS AC Voltage (600) or Current (200 Amp) with a user programmable sample rate from 1 second to 24 hours. LCD displays time/date, current reading, min/max, and if the user settable high/low alarms have been exceeded. Readings can be downloaded to your PC via the USB interface. Featuring Normal, Peak, and Capture (user specified trigger level) recording modes. Complete with current clamp, test leads, alligator clips, software, USB cable, 110-Volt AC Adapter, and 3.6V Lithium Battery.
With Extech DL150, you can monitor and log data over long periods of time and then easily transfer the data to a pc for viewing and evaluation. The LCD display provides real time data, Max/Min data and time information.
Extech DL150 True RMS AC Voltage/Current Datalogger Features:
- Measure True RMS AC Voltage (600V) or Current (200A)
- Readings can be downloaded to your PC via the USB interface and analyzed using the included software or exported to a spreadsheet
- LCD indicates time/date, current readings and Min/Max
- Normal, Peak and Capture (user-specified trigger level) recording modes
- Auto Power off and battery check
- Complete with current clamp, test leads, USB cable, Windows® compatible software, universal AC Adaptor, and four AAA batteries