- Insulation Resistance up to 1TΩ
- Short-Circuit Current up to 1.5mA
- Wide Test Voltage from 250V to 5000V
- Diagnosis Function of PI and DAR
- Newly-designed alligator clip
- It comes with a tough hard case
- Filter function reduces noise interference for obtaining stable measurement
- Large display with Bar Graph indication and backlight
- Live voltage warning
- Safety standard IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 300V / CAT III 600V
The Kyoritsu 3125A insulation resistance tester is easy to use featuring a great digital backlit display and also has the functionality to test both the dielectric absorption (DA) and polarization index (PI)ratio. Both AC and DC voltage can be measured by the Kyoritsu insulation resistance meter, between 30 and 600V.
The 3125A insulation resistance tests up to 1TΩ over 5 voltage ranges 250V, 500V, 1000V, 2500V and 5000V. A filter function allows the Kyoritsu 3125A to obtain stable measurements by reducing noise interference in industrial environments and also, an indication of the output voltage and discharge voltage is displayed on the screen.
The Insulation resistance tester also can perform polarization index (PI) and the dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) testing. The 3125A has a live voltage warning for safety and auto power off to preserve battery consumption.