IDEAL 61-959 circuit tracer is very user friendly. It has a numeric value between 0 and 99 and an audible indication to show you how strong the signal is. It also has a peak detector which gives you feedback on the strength of the signal instantly.
SureTrace’s rotating display is unique in the industry. No matter which way you position the receiver, the display will orient itself so that the reading remains upright.
The Circuit Tracers have been designed for durability and safety. They have a high-energy fuse and are CAT III 600V certified, so you can use them without worrying about equipment safety.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Receiver display rotates automatically for easy viewing (61-959, 61-957 models)
- Identifies breakers and fuses with CertainCircuit™ detection
- Pinpoints opens and shorts
- Traces wires
- ‘0-99’ display of signal strength
- Audible indication intensifies in tone/pitch with signal strength
- Works on energized or de-energized circuits (0-600V AC/DC)
- Four sensitivity levels
- Peak reading bar graph
- 3-year warranty