- TightSight™ second display
- Tapered jaws with hook tip
- True RMS current and voltage
- AC/DC voltage
- Audible continuity
- High frequency rejection*
- Peak holdMax/min hold
- Data hold
- Selectable audible and visual alerts when potentially hazardous voltages are detected at the probe terminals
- Selectable auto power off
- Backlit display
- Low battery indicator
- Reads accurately on noisy electrical circuits
Don’t let dangerous voltages stop you from getting the job done right. The IDEAL 61-775 TRMS Tightsight® Clamp Meter is designed to help you take accurate readings while keeping your head safely out of harm’s way.
With its patented TightSight display, you can easily take readings without having to twist the meter or risk pulling on an energized conductor. The large backlit display with big numbers and icons makes it easy to see the correct reading, even in low-light conditions. And if potentially hazardous voltages are detected at the probe terminals, the meter will emit a loud audible tone and a bright visual alert.
This clamp meter features electronic overload protection on all ranges, and comes with test leads that are compliant to IEC61010-031 standards.
IDEAL 61-775 clamp meter features a hook tip for easy wire separation and tapered jaws (Jaw Opening 2.0 in. (50.8mm)) for reaching into tight spaces, making it ideal for use in a variety of settings. Additionally, the true RMS feature provides accurate readings of non-sinusoidal load currents, making this clamp meter perfect for troubleshooting purposes.
- Includes carrying case and test leads with alligator clips
- Full AC/DC capabilities: the Tightsight™ is equally adaptable for both AC and DC current measurement requirements – such as solar, public transportation, and battery backup applications
- Calibration services available