- TightSight™ second display
- Tapered jaws with hook tip
- True RMS current and voltage
- AC/DC voltage
- Audible continuity
- High frequency rejection*
- Peak hold
- Max/min hold
- Data hold
- Selectable audible and visual alerts when potentially hazardous voltages are detected at the probe terminals
- Selectable auto power off
- Backlit display
- Low battery indicator
- Reads accurately on noisy electrical circuits
Don’t be deterred by dangerous voltages from doing your task correctly. The IDEAL 61-765 TRMS Tightsight® Clamp Meter is built to allow you to take accurate readings while keeping your head out of danger.
With its proprietary TightSight display, you can quickly obtain readings without having to twist the meter or risk pulling on an energized wire. The large backlit display with big figures and symbols makes it simple to view the correct reading, even in low-light situations. Furthermore, if potentially hazardous voltages are detected at the probe terminals, the meter will emit a loud audible tone as well as a bright visible indication.
This clamp meter includes all ranges with electronic overload protection, and test leads that meet IEC61010-031 requirements.
IDEAL 61-765 clamp meter features a hook tip for easy wire separation and tapered jaws (Jaw Opening 1.5 in. (38mm)) for reaching into tight spaces, making it ideal for use in a variety of settings. Additionally, the true RMS feature provides accurate readings of non-sinusoidal load currents, making this clamp meter perfect for troubleshooting purposes.
- Includes carrying case and test leads with alligator clips
- Full AC/DC capabilities: the Tightsight™ is equally adaptable for both AC and DC current measurement requirements – such as solar, public transportation, and battery backup applications
- Calibration services available