HT Italia VEGA78 Power Quality and Energy Consumption Analyzer
The VEGA78 carries out analysis and tests on single-phase and three-phase electrical systems with and without neutral. The instrument displays real-time values of all fundamental electrical qualities (voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, etc.), showing the waveforms of voltages and currents.
VEGA78 is used for testing and analyzing the quality of the electric services provided by the Electric Power Supplier, for analysing single and three-phase electric users (found in offices and industries), when diagnosing the reordered voltage anomalies.
The instrument can also evaluate the harmonic content introduced by non-linear loads such as computers, TV sets, controlled electric motors etc., which can cause RCD's tripping or a neutral overheating. The VEGA78 is supplied with PC management software, which further expands the analysis possibilities of the data acquired.
The VEGA78 comes with four HTFLEX33E Flexible 3000A clamps (174mm diameter)
HT Italia VEGA78 Professional power quality analyzer- CAT IV
Power Quality Analyzer (Single and Three-phase)
- Displays in real-time
- Tests with and without neutral
- Allows harmonic content evaluation of non-linear loads
With this innovative instrument you can carry out analysis and tests on single and three-phase electric systems with and without neutral.
HT Italia VEGA78 displays the following values in real-time:
– voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, showing the waveforms of voltages and currents.
This instrument is used to test and analyse the quality of the electric service provided by the electric power supplier.
The instrument also evaluates the harmonic content introduced by non-linear loads such as computers, TV sets, controlled electric motors, etc. which can cause the RCD’s tripping or a neutral overheating.
The instrument is supplied with the PC management software TopView, which further expands the analysis possibilities of the data acquired by the instrument.
HT Italia VEGA78 Functions:
- TRMS P-N, P-P, P-PE voltage measures (5 inputs)
- TRMS current on phases and neutral (4inputs)
- Active, reactive and apparent powers measures
- Active, reactive and apparent energies measures
- Power factors measure
- Frequency measure
- Max 251 selected parameters at the same time
- Integrated period selectable from 1s to 60min
- Harmonic analysis of voltage and current up to 49th component
- Voltage anomalies (sags, swells) with 10ms resolution
- Numerical and graphical (waveforms) visualization
- Histogram visualization of harmonic analysis
- Vectorial diagram of voltages and currents
- Voltage unbalance
- Predefined recordings of parameters
- TFT colour display with “touch screen”
- 15Mbytes internal memory for recordings saving
- Using of external compact flash and USB pen drives
- USB interface for PC connection
- Windows software for recordings analysis
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery and external AC/D adapter
- Contextual help selectable on each screen
- Virtual keyboard at display
- Ki-IT800: set of 5 cables with alligator clips.
- HTFLEX33D: flexible clamp 3000A AC, diameter 174mm, 4 pcs.
- A0055: 100/240V 50Hz external adapter.
- TOPVIEW2007: PC Windows software + USB cable C2007.
- BORSA2051N: carrying bag.
- PT400: Pen for touch screen display.
- Rechargeable battery Li-ION (fitted on meter).
- User manual on CD-ROM.
- Quick reference guide.
- Calibration certificate ISO9000.