Honeywell BW Clip Series Single-Gas Detectors
The most user-friendly, reliable and cost-effective way to ensure safety, compliance and productivity.
The BW Clip Series single-gas detector is your everyday companion for hazardous environments. It operates up to three years maintenance-free: Just turn on the device and it runs continuously — no need for calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. That means great reliability and no downtime.
Honeywell BW Clip Features & Benefits
- Available in a two-year or three-year version for H2S or CO
- Available in a two-year version for O2 or SO2
- Unique hibernation case extends service life for the two-year H2S or CO
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use — with one-button operation and no extensive training
Honeywell BW Clip Quick Specs
- Automated internal test for improved safety
- Automatically logs the 35 most recent gas events for easy, accurate recordkeeping
- Device management with Honeywell Safety Suite
- Both detectors are compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system for extremely quick bump tests, bump test tracking, adjustable set points and more.
Choose from two detectors:
– BW Clip – provides standard operation and no calibration
– BW Clip Real Time – includes a real-time gas level display and the ability to calibrate the device.