The FLIR DM28 /TA72 Combo Kit is able to point to the exact location of electrical problems through hotspots during the troubleshooting process. Instead of connecting to each individual component, users can easily use the thermal imager to scan all components and observe where the problem lies. Saving a substantial amount of time and resources. After finding the location of the issue with the thermal imager, use the DM284’s Multimeter functions to confirm your findings and obtain exact measurements.
The FLIR TA72 Universal Flex Current Probe is designed to add capabilities, simplify challenges, and get the best readings with your DM284 meter. Made with a narrow flexible coil clamp the TA72 let you easily take measurements in tight or awkward spots — a difficult task with a traditional hard jaw clamp meter.
FLIR DM284 /T A72 Combo Kit includes the following:
- DM284 is an All-in-one “Full Function” TRMS Digital Multimeter and Thermal Imager
TA72 3000A CAT IV Flex Current Probe, 25cm Coil Length
TA10-F Form Fitting Protective Case
- TA60 Type K Thermocouple probe with adapter
- TA 80 CAT IV Premium Silicone Test Leads (red & black)
- TA 70 CAT IV Insulated Alligator Probes (red & black)
- Test Lead Storage/Tripod Accessory
- Four AAA Batteries and Documentation