Extech PRC10 Features:
- 0 to 24mA (-25 to 125%) readout
- 24V DC power source for 2-wire current loop
- Up to five user adjustable calibration presets
- Palm-sized double molded housing and large dot-matrix digital backlit LCD
- Standard banana I/O ports
- Large battery bank for extended work cycle
- External power adapter for continuous work cycle
The Extech PRC10 is ergonomic, compact, rugged, and easy-to-use, the PRC10 is extremely accurate, features fast response times, and can store up to five user-adjustable calibration presets. This device sources/measures 0-24 mADC (-25 to 125 percent) current for loads up to 1000 ohms; measures 0-50 mADC (-25 to 230 percent); and powers/measures 24 VDC two-wire current loops.
The Extech PRC10 has a large, backlit LCD display that enables users to view both source and measured readings simultaneously, eliminating the need to toggle back and forth between the two values. The meter also allows users to store up to five preset values to speed calibrations.
- Process device calibration & simulation
- Field testing and service
- Bench research/development