Extech MA63 Features:
- MA63 True RMS 60A AC/DC Clamp Meter + NCV
- True RMS for accurate readings of noisy, distorted or non-sinusoidal waveforms
- AC/DC Current and DC Zero function
- Compact 17mm jaw size allows measurements in tight locations
- Variable Frequency Control (VFC): Low pass filter for accurate measurement of variable frequency drive signals
- Built-in Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) detector
- Full range overload protection
- 6000 count backlit LCD display
- Data Hold freezes reading on display
- Low battery indicator and Auto Power Off feature
- CAT II-600V and CAT III-300V safety rating
Extech MA63 Specifications:
|AC Current (max resolution)||600mA, 6000mA, 60A (0.1mA)|
|DC Current (max resolution)||6000mA, 60A (1mA)|
|Basic accuracy||AC: ±2.0%, DC: ±2.0%|
|Non-Contact Voltage (NCV)||100 to 600V AC|
|AC/DC Voltage||AC: 6V, 60V, 600V (1mV) / DC: 600mV, 6V, 60V, 600V (0.1mV)|
|Basic accuracy||AC: ±0.8% DC: ±0.7%|
|Resistance (Ω)||600, 6k, 60k, 600k, 6M, 60M (0.1Ω)|
|Capacitance||6.2nF, 620µF, 62mF (1pF)|
|Frequency||10Hz to 60kHz (0.001Hz)|
|Dimensions/ Weight||175 x 60 x 33.5mm / 170g|
CAUTION: Please disconnect the test leads from the meter, turn the meter off, and unclamp the meter from any conductors before attempting to change the batteries.
1. When the low battery symbol appears on the LCD, the batteries must be replaced.
2. Turn the meter off and remove the rear battery compartment screw.
3. Lift off the battery compartment cover and replace the two 1.5V AAA cells observing correct polarity.
4. Replace the compartment cover and secure the screw before using the meter.