Yokogawa MT220 Digital Manometer
The MT220 can measure pressure with outstanding accuracy, high resolution, minimal tempco, and excellent stability. It offers a wealth of functions for field calibration, including transmitter output measurement (DCV/DCA functions), 24 Volts DC output, percentage error readout, measurement data memory, and Ni-Cd battery operation. The D/A conversion output makes it simple to output data to a recorder or other equipment. And of course, data output through a GP-IB or RS-232 interface is also possible-including data output during operation on a 12 Volt DC power supply or Ni-Cd batteries.
- High accuracy: ±0.01%, with a maximum allowable input of 500kPa (130kPa range model).
- Measurement with DC Volts and DC Amps.
- 24 Volt DC output.
- Percentage reading.
- Error reading.
- Measurement data memory.
- D/A conversion output, comparator output, and external trigger input (Optional).
- GP-IB or RS-232 interfaces.
- 12 Volt DC power supply.
- Battery operation (optional).
- Std. Accessories: Connector for DC power supply, two rubber pads for rear foot, labels for indicating measurement object, one test lead, power cord and user’s manual.
Yokogawa MT220 Silicon-resonant Sensor
Overall structural view of the Yokogawa original silicon resonant sensor*, a major factor in the high performance of the MT210/MT210F series.
Note*: Technology that has won the Ohkochi Grand Technology Prize and the Chairman’s Award of the Japan Federation of Economic Organizations (Keidanren).
|MT220 Series General Specifications|