Wavecom TnP-500W PAT Tester with Tag Printer & Scanner and Wireless Function
The Wavecom TnP-500W Test and Print Unit is an all in one solution complete with wireless capability for high volume testing and tagging in accordance with AS/NZS3760 standards.
Wavecom TnP-500W Features:
- Wireless TnP integrated Test n Print Unit
- Unit for high volume testing
- c/w 5000 items storage or optional 20,000 item memory
- c/w wireless scanner
- Real time clock for dates/ time stamp
- Meter mode function
- 10 amp operation
- Simplified one button testing
- Large fonts during tests showing results and progress
- WinPATS premium software
- FastLoader software to download logos onto barcode printer
- Hard Transit Carry Case (Large) manufactured from ultra high impact structural polymer
- Tags (500 standard white)
- Roll of ribbon
- Optional UV rated/industrial labels & ribbons
- 12 months warranty
- Fully Australian manufactured
- Fully Australian designed
- Optional artwork design available
The Wavecom TnP-500W Test and Print Unit is an all in one solution for high volume testing and tagging in accordance with AS/NZS3760 standards. The Wavecom TnP-500W Test and Print Unit allows the user to perform all testing on site, and print out professional test labels at the same time. The The unit is fully integrated in a hard field carry case, with all accessories, necessary to fully complete the testing process, including a wireless barcode scanner, thermal transfer printer, keyboard and WinPATS memory software. The TnP-500W can also have custom designs, such as company logos added to the tags to ensure that each test tag contains a design specific to the owner.
The Wavecom TnP-500W Test and Print Unit can test up to 10A loads (a 20A version is also available) and has a built in memory and PC interface allowing the operator to save test records (including site details, location, description, make, model, serial number, asset number, comments, frequency and type of testing etc.). The Test and Print Unit can print out test tags on site, can read barcodes and interface to a computer, using the WinPATS base software to manage the database, which eliminates the need for manually recording test records.
Having a Wavecom TnP-500W Test and Print Unit allows you to automate the process of testing and tagging, providing the user with a faster method of conducting testing and tagging, allowing more pieces of equipment to be tested in a given time, thus increasing productivity and making the whole procedure far more streamlined. This solution is ideal for users testing and tagging larger volumes of appliances, such as testing and tagging businesses.