Tenmars TM-601N Three-Phase Motor Rotation Tester
- Display by LED indicators.
- Inter-phase voltage: 45V AC up to 600V AC.
- Signal Frequency Range: 45Hz to 400Hz.
- Test Currents inter-phase less than 3.5mA.
- Two UL 500mA/700V fuse protection.
- Low battery detection.
- Waterproof resist.
- EN 61010-1 CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V EN 61557-7 safety rating
- Phase sequence testing. Three phase motor installation and maintenance.
- Check motors for rotation direction.
- Identifies the phase sequence of three phase electrical systems.
- Indicates normal or reversed phases as well as loss of phase.
Authorised Australian Distributor
Safety precautions and procedures This instrument conforms with safety Standard EN 61010-1 related to electronic measuring instruments. For your own safety and to avoid damaging the instrument follow the procedures described in this instruction manual and read carefully all notes preceded by this symbol .
When taking measurements:
Avoid doing that in humid or wet places. Avoid doing that in rooms where explosive gas, combustible gas, steam or excessive dust is present. TM-601N/603/604 EN-13 Keep you insulated from the object under test. Do not touch exposed metal parts such as test lead ends, sockets, fixing objects, circuits etc. Avoid doing that if you notice anomalous conditions such as breakages, deformations, fractures, leakages of battery liquid, blind display etc. Be particularly careful when measuring voltages exceeding 20V to avoid risks of electrical shocks.