Tenmars TM-4002 Hot Wire Anemometer With Flow, Temp & Humidity
Tenmars TM-4002 Hot Wire Anemometer for Flow, Temperature & Humidity.
- Thermal anemometer, available for low air velocity measurements
- Slim telescopic probe – Ideal for grilles and diffusers or in duct measurements,
- Combination of hot wire and standard thermistor delivers rapid and precise measurements.
- Recalls MAX / MIN / AVG readings in real time or with data hold.
- Microprocessor circuit for maximum accuracy, provides special functions and features.
- Triple display LCD with backlight, reading velocity, and temperature or flow simultaneously
- Portable anemometer provides fast accurate readings with digital readability.
- Multi function for airflow measurement: m/s, km/h, ft/min, MPH, knots, Beaufort and temperature (°C or °F), plus humidity and dewpoint.
- Air Flow in either cubic meters per minute (CMM) or cubic feet per minute (CFM)
- Fast Response Probe using Platinum Sensors.
- Memory for up to 99 records.
- Environmental testing
- Air conveyors
- Flow hoods
- Clean rooms
- Air velocity
- Air balancing
- Fans, motor and blowers
- Furnace velocity
- Refrigerated cases and coldrooms
- Paint spray booths
Authorised Australian Distributor
The TM-4002 hot wire anemometer is used to undertake measurements of air velocity and air temperature / humidity in spaces where the vane anemometer cannot be used, typically in HVAC ducts.and vents. This instrument benefits from a LCD triple display, which can show both air speed and temperature, and the backlight makes this display easy to read in dimly lit areas.
The TM-4002 is able to calculate both air velocity, and air volume and has a wide array of features designed to make testing simple and fast.
The TM-4002 hot wire anemometer lends itself to many applications, including air balancing, fire matrix testing, paint booths, ventilation systems, and environmental testing. The probe is housed within a telescopic device for access to hard to reach areas.
- The Tenmars TM-4002 displays air (wind) speed in meters/second, feet/minute, kilometers/hr, knots, and miles/hr
- Displays maximum and minimum readings and holds any reading
- Manual Data Memory and read function (99 records)
- Dew point, Wet Bulb calculation
Air Flow (volume) Calculation: