Tenmars TM-209 LUX/FC LED Light Meter
The new TM-209 is a duel meter combining everything you would expect from a standard light meter along with the ability to measure the light from LED lighting which is not possible with standard Lux meters.
3-3/4 digit LCD with maximum reading of 3999.
Low battery indication.
- Conforms to JISC 1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general ‘A’ class specifications.
- Spectral response close to CIE luminous spectral efficiency.
- Measures intensities of illumination in units of LUX or Foot-Candles.
- Corrected LED day white light spectrum.
- Measures lights source includes all visible range.
- Cosine angular corrected.
- 99 records storage.
- Length of wire for light source approx. 1.5 meters.
- Min/Max/Avg Hold.
- Data Hold.
- Zero adjustment.
- Auto power off.
- Checking LED Light Intensity
Authorised Australian Distributor
The flux of light received in a unit area of a certain side being shown is popularly known as illumination. The measuring unit in both United Kingdom and America is known as footcandles light, but in Europe it is also known as meter candlelight. One foofcandles light is the illumination of light that falls on one side which is one foot away from a one foot-candlelight and exactly intersecting with the light. Its abbreviated form is written as 1 Fc=1 Lm/ft, similarly, one-meter candlelight is the illumination of light that falls on a side which is one meter away from a one meter candlelight and exactly intersecting the light. lt is also called Lux i,e. the flux of light being received in each sq. meter is called the illumination of one lumen.