Tenmars TM-202 Light Meter
- According to JISC1609: 1993 and CNS 5119 general ‘A’ class specifications.
- Spectral response close to CIE luminous spectral efficiency.
- Measuring intensities of illumination in unit of Lux or Foot-candle.
- Measuring lights source include all visible range.
- Length of wire for light sensor: approx. 1.5 meters.
- Cosine angular corrected.
- 3-1/2 digit LCD with maximum reading of 2000.
- Overload indication.
- Low battery indication.
- Warehouses, factories, office buildings, restaurants, schools, library, hospitals, photographic, video, parking garages, museums, art galleries, stadiums, building security.
Authorised Australian Distributor
The flux of light received in a unit area of a certain side being shone is popularly known as illumination. In both United Kingdom and America its unit is known as footcandles light, but in Europe it is known as meter candlelight. One foot-candles light is the illumination of light that falls on one side that lies in a distance one foot away from a one foot-candlelight and exactly intersecting the light. Its abbreviated form is written as 1 Fc=1 Lm/ft, similarly, one-meter candlelight is the illumination of light that falls on a side that lies in a distance one meter away from a one meter candlelight and exactly intersects the light. It is also called Lux i,e. the flux of light being received in each sq. meter is called the illumination of one lumen.