Tenmars TM-192 & TM-192D 3-Axis EMF Meter
The TM-192 and TM-192D (with USB datalogger) are applied to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30Hz to 2000Hz. They are capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity produced from; Electric transmission equipment, power lines etc.
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 2000Hz.
- Sensor: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z).
- Range: 20mG, 200mG, 2000mG, 2µT, 20µT, 200µT.
- Data HOLD.
- Maximum hold (MAX).
- Minimum hold (MIN).
- Model TM-192D has built-in USB communication for data-logging. Capacity of 500 data sets or 9999 data sets.
- Electric transmission equipment.
- Power line.
- Microwave ovens
- and many others.
Authorised Australian distributor
The Tenmars TM-192 & TM-192D 3-Axis EMF Meter are three axis magnetic field measuring instruments with 3-channel internal measurement sensors (X,Y and Z) that ensure reliable measurements and monitoring of low frequency Electromagnetic Field strength. They have a frequency range of 30Hz ~ 2,000Hz.
Tenmars TM-192 & TM-192D 3-Axis EMF Meter Features:
• 30Hz to 2,000Hz Frequency range
• For triple axis measurements of low frequency electromagnetic fields
• Quick and easy measurement with three-channel measurement sensors
• Magnetic field unit is Tesla (T) or Gauss(G)
• Data hold (HOLD), maximum hold (MAX), and minimum hold (MIN) functions
• Auto range or manual range select mode
• Easy & safe to use
• Low battery detector
• Over load indication
• Auto power off function
Tenmars TM-192 & TM-192D 3-Axis EMF Meter Applications:
• Low frequency (EMF) electromagnetic field strength measurement
• Overhead power lines, appliances, industrial applications
• Personal living environment EMF safety