Tenmars TM-192 & TM-192D 3-Axis EMF Meter
The TM-192 and TM-192D (with USB datalogger) are applied to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30Hz to 2000Hz. They are capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity produced from; Electric transmission equipment, power lines etc.
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 2000Hz.
- Sensor: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z).
- Range: 20mG, 200mG, 2000mG, 2µT, 20µT, 200µT.
- Data HOLD.
- Maximum hold (MAX).
- Minimum hold (MIN).
- Model TM-192D has built-in USB communication for data-logging. Capacity of 500 data sets or 9999 data sets.
- Electric transmission equipment.
- Power line.
- Microwave ovens
- and many others.
Authorised Australian distributor