Tenmars TM-191 EMF Meter
The Tenmars TM-191 EMF Meter measures electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequencies (ELF) of 30Hz to 300Hz. It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced fro electric transmission equipment, and power lines.
- Switch between the display of Micro-Tesla and Mini-Gauss is available.
- Data Hold (HOLD), Bmaximum (MAX) HOLD function.
- Range display (20, 200, 2000).
- Low battery and Overload indication.
Authorised Australian Distributor
Tenmars TM-191 EMF Meter Applications
- Instrument is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission power line equipment.
- Useful in servicing microwave ovens, air conditioners, refrigeration equipment, computer monitors, and video/audio devices.
Magnetic Field Units
- Tesla (T), Gauss (G), mini-Gauss (mG), or micro-Tesla (µT)
- 1T = 10000G, 1µT = 10mG, 1G = 1000mG