SEW 1131IN 1 kV Insulation-Continuity Tester
1000V Analogue Insulation-Continuity Tester
A highly compact and easy to use insulation and continuity tester.
Rugged Taut Band meter movement
Designed toCAT III 600V safety standards
Similar to the Kyoritsu 3132A
Authorised Australian Distributor
SEW 1131IN Features:
● High quality Taut Band Meter movement.
● Three insulation test voltages (DC) : 250V, 500V, 1000V.
● Two ranges for continuity test : 2Ω & 20Ω.
● Compact and lightweight.
● AC voltmeter with linear scale up to 600Vac.
● 200mA continuity short-circuit current.
● 1mA test current on insulation test at nominal voltage.
● Automatic discharge of capacitive and inductive circuit with charge stored in the circuit under test.
● Live warning and display of external voltage presence.
● Fuse, air gap, crowbar and overload protected.
● On line battery monitoring shows if battery is ok.
● Manual zero ohm adjustment.
● Low battery consumption.
● Mirror scale.
● Push and turn locking switch for continuous and hand free testing.
SEW 1131IN Insulation-Continuity Tester Specifications:
|Test voltage (DC V)||250V / 500V / 1000V|
|Output voltage on open circuit||Rated test voltage +10%|
|Measuring ranges||0-100MΩ / 0-200MΩ / 0-400MΩ|
|Mid-scale value||1MΩ / 2MΩ / 4MΩ|
|Scale multiplier||×1/2 / ×1 / ×2|
|Accuracy||± 5% of indicated value|
|Output short- circuit current||≥ 1.0mA|
|Measuring ranges||2Ω / 20Ω|
|zero Ω adjustment by knob||ˇ|
|Output short- circuit current||≥ 200 mA|
|Accuracy||± 1.5% of scale length|
|Accuracy||± 3% of scale length|
|Voltage warning||Warning light circuit live lit From 90Vdc / 70Vac, Buzzer beep from 24V ac/dc|
|Battery check||Battery check indicate good batteries from 8.5Vdc to 13Vdc during a load test of 250mA.|
|Battery OK||Battery OK LED lit from 8.5Vdc and is operative while testing.|
|Dimensions||175(L) × 85(W) × 75(D)mm|
|Weight (battery included)||Approx. 650g|
|Power source||1.5V (AA) × 8|
|Safety standard||EN 61010-1 CAT III 600V EN 61326-1|