The “Power of Ten” (10-bit ADC, 10 Msample memory and 10.1″ touchscreen) combined with smart operating concepts make the R&S RTB2004 series of 4 channel Digital Oscilloscopes are the perfect tool for university laboratories, for troubleshooting embedded designs during development and for production and service departments.
R&S RTB2004 Digital Oscilloscope, 4 channels, 70 – 300MHz
The R&S RTB2004 Digital Oscilloscope range are 4 channel oscilloscopes, with 70 MHz bandwidth that is upgradable up to 300 MHz with sampling rate up to 2.5 GSa/s, sample memory up to 20MSa, ADC resolution 10 bit and supplied with two 10:1″ capacitive touch passive probes.
Authorised Australian Distributor
The R&S RTB2004 Digital Oscilloscope has the largest display (10.1″) with the highest resolution of 1280 × 800 pixel in its class, a capacitive touchscreen to quickly navigate in pop-up menus and a touch function to easily adjust scaling, to zoom in or to move a waveform – works just like your smartphone
The R&S RTB2004 4 channel oscilloscope is more than just an oscilloscope. It is also upgradeable to a logic analyzer, protocol analyzer, waveform and pattern generator and digital voltmeter. Dedicated operating modes for frequency analysis, mask tests and long data acquisitions are also integrated. Debugging all kinds of electronic systems is easy and efficient – and satisfies the all-important rule of investment protection at a very attractive price.
The R&S RTB2000 features a customized Rohde & Schwarz engineered 10-bit A/D converter that delivers a fourfold improvement compared to conventional 8-bit A/D converters
The increased resolution results in sharper waveforms with more signal details that would otherwise be missed. One example is the characterization of switched-mode power supplies. The voltages across the switching device must be determined during the on/off times within the same acquisition. For precise measurements of small voltage components, a high resolution of more than 8-bit is essential.
1 mV/div: full measurement bandwidth and low noise
The R&S RTB2004 Digital Oscilloscope offers an outstanding sensitivity down to 1 mV/div. Traditional oscilloscopes reach this level of input sensitivity only by employing software based magnification or by limiting the bandwidth. The R&S RTB2004 Digital Oscilloscope shows the signal’s real sampling points over the full measurement bandwidth – even at 1 mV/div. This ensures high measurement accuracy.
The accuracy of a signal displayed on the screen depends on the oscilloscope’s inherent noise. The R&S RTB2004 Digital Oscilloscope precisely measures even at the smallest vertical resolution by using low-noise frontends and state-ofthe-art A/D converters.
R&S RTB2004 Digital Oscilloscope Features:
- 4 channel Digital oscilloscope
- 70 MHz to 300 MHz (upgradeable)
- 10-bit ADC
- 10 Msample standard memory
- 10.1″ capacitive touchscreen
- See small signal details in the presence of large signals
- 10-bit vertical resolution
- 1 mV/div: full measurement bandwidth and low noise
- Capture more time at full bandwidth
- 10 Msample standard and 20 Msample interleaved
- Segmented memory: 160 Msample with history function
- Maintain fast sampling rates at all times
- 10.1″ high-resolution capacitive touchscreen with gesture support
- 10.1″ high-resolution capacitive touch display
- Gesture support as on your smartphone
- Fast access to important tools
- The best choice for education
- Ready for the teaching lab
- X-in-1 integration saves space and costs