Reed SD-947 Thermocouple Thermometer/Logger
The Reed SD-947 high temperature thermometer quickly measures temperature using type K/J/T/E/R/S probes, recording individual or max and min readings. The measurements can be saved on the SD memory card for a future analysis using a computer. No extra software needed, just plug the SD card into the computer and it downloads directly to EXCEL. Featuring an easy to read LCD with backlight display, Reed SD-947 shows 4 channels in the same time. You can use this high temperature thermometer with multiple separated probes. This thermometer provides an accurate instant readout of temperature in almost all environments.
REED SD-947 Features
- Accepts Type K/J/T/E/R/S Thermometers
- Shows 4 channels on the Display
- Measures in °C & °F
- Offset adjustment for both Type K/J/T/E/R/S & Pt 100 measurements
- Real time SD memory card datalogger with a built-in clock and
- Sampling time set from 1 second to 3600 seconds
- Meter can switch to a Manual Datalogging
- No extra software needed, just plug the SD card into the computer
and it downloads directly to EXCEL
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB
- Easy to read LCD with backlight
- Auto power off or manual power off
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading
- High accuracy microcomputer circuit
- Power by UM3/AA (1.5 V) x 6 batteries
- USB/RS232 Computer interface
- Separated probe for easy measurements of multiple environments
- Automatic temperature compensation
Authorised Australian Distributor
How to use Reed SD-947 High Temperature Thermometer (Datalogger)
How to start Type K Measurement
Reed SD-947 is a 4 Channel Thermometer Datalogger which has Type K Temperature sensor by default. The display will show “K” icon. Insert the optional Type K probes into the T1, T2, T3, T4 input sockets. The screen will show the 4 channels (T1, T2, T3, T4) and their temperature values. If an input socket is empty, the screen will display “- – – – -”
Type J/T/E/R/S Measurement
You can change the temperature sensor by pressing the “Type” Button. The following icons will show on the display: “J/T/E/R/S”. Insert the optional Probes into the T1, T2, T3, T4 input sockets. The screen will show the 4 channels (T1, T2, T3, T4) and their temperature values. If an input socket is empty, the screen will display “- – – – -”.
Pt 100 ohm Measurement
Using again the “Type” Button until the screen displays “Pt” you are able to change the Temperature Sensor. Insert the optional Pt 100 ohm Probes into the PT1 and PT2 input sockets. The screen will show the temperature values.
With this Reed SD-947 4 Channel Thermometer Datalogger you are able to made T1-T2 measurements. Start using this by inserting the two probes into the meter, either a Thermocouple Probe in the T1 & T2 sockets, or a Pt 100ohm Probe in the PT1 & PT2 sockets. Continue by pressing the “T1-T2” button and the display will show the difference value between T1, T2 (or PT1, PT2) on the bottom right of the screen.
To freeze on the screen the measured value, while taking a measurement, press the Hold Button once. Now the display will show the “HOLD” symbol and the measured value. Press the Hold Button once again will release the data hold function.
Data Record (Max., Min. reading)
Recording the maximum and minimum readings is also possible with Reed SD-947. Press the REC Button once to start the Data Record function and a “REC” symbol will appear on the display. With the “REC” symbol on the display:
- Press the REC Button once, and a ”REC. MAX.” symbol along with the maximum value will appear on the display. To delete the maximum value, press the Hold Button once and the display will show a “REC.” symbol only and execute the memory function continuously.
- Press the REC Button again, and a “REC. MIN.” symbol along with the minimum value will appear on the display. To delete the minimum value, press the Hold Button once, and the display will show a “REC.” symbol only and execute the memory function continuously.
|RTD Temp. Range||-199.99 to 850.0°C (-327.0 to 999.9°F)|
|Accuracy||±(0.4% + 1°C), ±(0.4% + 1.8°F)|
|Sampling Time||1, 2, 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600, 1800, 3600 seconds|
|Memory Card||SD memory card, 1 GB to 16 GB|
|Data Output||USB/RS232 PC computer interface|
|Power Supply||UM3/AA (1.5 V) x 6 batteries|
|Dimensions||177 x 68 x 45mm (7.0 x 2.7 x 1.9”)|
|Type K||0.1°C||-100.0 to 1300.0°C||± (0.4% + 0.5°C)|
|0.1°F||-148.0 to 2372.0°F||± (0.4% + 1°F)|
|Type J||0.1°C||-100.0 to 1200.0°C||± (0.4% + 0.5°C)|
|0.1°F||-148.0 to 2192.0°F||± (0.4% + 1°F)|
|Type T||0.1°C||-100.0 to 400.0°C||± (0.4% + 0.5°C)|
|0.1°F||-148.0 to 752.0°F||± (0.4% + 1°F)|
|Type E||0.1°C||-100.0 to 900.0°C||± (0.4% + 0.5°C)|
|0.1°F||-148.0 to 999.9°F||± (0.4% + 1°F)|
|Type R||1°C||0 to 1700°C||± (0.5% + 1°C)|
|1°F||32 to 3092°F||± (0.5% + 2°F)|
|Type S||1°C||0 to 1500°C||± (0.5% + 1°C)|
|1°F||32 to 2732°F||± (0.5% + 2°F)|