Reed R8100 Video Inspection Tool
Can be used for visual inspection work where the area to be inspected is inaccessible by other means and is mostly used in non destructive testing techniques for recognizing defects or imperfections.
- High definition inspection scope detects and diagnoses problems without direct physical or visual access
- Provides real time imaging only
- High resolution 2.4″ colour TFT LCD monitor with display resolution of 480(W)X 234(H)
- 17mm imager head with 1m flexible gooseneck retains configured shape and is waterproof
- Gooseneck is expandable up to 30′ with optional cable extensions
- Four high visibility LED lights provide illumination in dark locations with brightness control
- 2X zoom button and 180° mirror rotation button
- Operates on 4 x 1.5V “AA” batteries
Authorised Australian Distributor
REED R8100 Specifications
|TFT LCD Size||2.4″|
|Display Resolution||480 x 234|
|Active Area||48mm x 35.6mm|
|Viewing Distance||5.9 to 9.8″ (15 to 25cm)|
|Viewing Angle||0 to 180°|
|Sensor Size||1/4″ CMOS|
|Max. Resolution||640 x 480|
|Max. Frames||30 fps|
|Depth of Field (DOF)||10mm to infinity|
|Camera Diameter||0.66″ (17mm); Length: 39″ (1m)|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5V AA batteries|
REED R8100 Operating Instructions
Press the Power Button to turn the instrument on. The screen will display the start-up screen indicating that it has turned on. To turn the instrument off press the power button again.
LED Brightness Adjustment
Press the LED Brightness Button to adjust the brightness of the LED. Press and hold the LED Brightness Button to fast adjust it up and down.
Press the Zoom Button to zoom in 2X. Press the button again to zoom back to 1X.
Press the Rotation Button to rotate the image on the display by 180°. Press the button again to return the image back 180°.
The Battery Indicator on this instrument changes colour to help indicate the battery status. When the indicator turns red the batteries will need to be replaced soon. When the batteries are about to die the indicator will flash 5 times and the instrument will turn off.