REED R2050 Thermal Imaging Camera (80 x 80 Pixels)
The Reed R2050 features a 80 x 80 (6,400 pixels) infrared detector that can detect temperatures between -20 and 350°C (-4 to 662°F). Thermal and visual images are displayed on a vivid 2.8″ LCD display and are saved on the included Micro SD card. In addition, the R2050 comes with a 5.0 megapixel digital camera, 32X digital zoom and the ability to record video with audio.
Features of the REED R2050 Thermal Imaging Camera.
- Infrared resolution of 80 x 80 pixels (6400 pixels).
- High thermal sensitivity (NETD) of 0.1°C at 30°C (86°F) / 100mK.
- 2.8-inch color 240 x 320 pixel LCD display.
- Built-in laser and white LED flashlight.
- Built-in visible light 5 Megapixel digital camera.
- 32X continuous digital zoom.
- Infrared and visual images, picture-in-picture, as well as visual image with infrared overlay.
- Automatic Hot/Cold spot indicator.
- Automatic Level/Span function.
- Automatic power Off.
- Choice of four color palettes including custom.
- Video recording with voice annotations.
- Micro SD memory card extension possible.
- < Class 2 Laser.
- Set-Up Commands: Local adaptation of units, language, date and time formats, information of camera.
- Multinational languages.
- Includes: R2050 Thermal Imager, Lens, Li-ion Battery, Adaptor, Micro SD, USB Cable, HDMI Cable, Earphone, Wrist Strap, PC Software and Installation CD, Soft Carrying Case.
Authorised Australian Distributor
REED R2050 Lens
The Thermal Imager has a lens. FOV is the largest area that your imager can see at a set distance. This table lists the horizontal FOV, vertical FOV and IFOV for lens. Focal Length: 9mm Horizontal FOV: 17° IFOV: 3.78mrad Vertical FOV: 17° IFOV (Instantaneous Field of View) is the smallest detail within the FOV that can be detected or seen at a set distance, the unit is rad. The formula is: IFOV = ( Pixel Size )/ ( Lens focal length ); D:S theoretical ( = 1/ IFOV theoretical) is the calculated spot size based on the pixel size of the Thermal Imager detector array and lens focal length. Example: If Thermal Imager uses 9mm lens, because the pixel size of detector is 34um. Horizontal FOV is 17°, Vertical FOV is 17°, the IFOV is 34um/9mm = 3.78mrad;
|REED R2050 Imaging and Optical Data|
|IR Resolution||80 x 80 (6400) pixels|
|Thermal Sensitivity / NETD||0.1°C at 30°C (86°F) / 100mK|
|Field of View / Min Focus Distance||17° x 17° /0.5m|
|Spatial Resolution (IFOV)||3.78mrad|
|Zoom||1 – 32x continuous, digital zoom|
|Focal Plane Array/Spectral Range||Uncooled microbolometer/ 8 – 14µm|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 150°C (-4°F to 302°F)|
|0°C to 350°C (32°F to 662°F)|
|Accuracy||±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading|
|Automatic Hot/Cold Detection||Auto hot or cold markers|
|Emissivity Correction||Variable from 0.01 to 1.0|
|Measurement Corrections||Emissivity, Reflected temperature|
|Image Storage and Communications|
|Built-in Digital Camera||5 Megapixels|
|Built-in Digital Lens Data||FOV 59°|
|Display||2.8-inch LCD, 240 x 320 pixels|
|Image Modes||IR Image, Visual Image, Picture-in-Picture|
|Color Palettes||IRON, Rainbow, Grey, Grey Inverted|
|Image Storage Format||Standard JPEG, including measurement data, on memory card > 2000 pictures|
|Image Storage Mode||IR/Visual images, simultaneous storage of IR and visual images|
|Storage Media||8GB Micro SD Card|
|Video Storage Format||Standard MPEG-4 encode, 1200 x 960 at 30fps, on memory card > 60 minutes|
|Video Storage Mode||IR/Visual images, simultaneous storage of IR and visual images|
|Data Communication Interfaces|
|Interfaces||USB-mini, Audio, HDMI|
|USB||Data transform between camera and PC, Live video between camera and PC|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity (Operating/Storage)||10% to 90%|
|Drop Tested||2 meters|
|Bump/Vibration||25g (IEC 60068-2-29) / 2g (IEC 60068-2-6)|
|Power Supply||Li-ion Battery, 4-hours operating time|
|Battery Input Voltage||5 Volts DC|
|Charging System||In camera (AC adapter)|
|Power Management||Automatic shutdown|
|Dimensions||224mm x 77mm x 96mm|
|Weight||500g with battery|