Reed LM-81LX Compact Light/Lux Meter
The REED LM-81LX is a Light Meter with very useful functions such Min/Max values, Data hold, auto ranging and over range indication. The Reed LM-81LX One-hand Operation Lux Meter measures the intensity of light in both Lux and Foot-candle and is extremely sensitive, providing a fast 2 seconds response time. Thanks to its very compact design LM-81LX will fit easily into a tool belt or pocket.
REED LM-81LX Features
- Shape and small size case design are suitable for one hand operation
- Exclusive photo diode and color correction filter light sensor, spectrum
meets C.I.E. photopic
- Built-in microprocessor circuit assures excellent performance and accuracy
- Concise and compact buttons arrangement, easy operation
- Memorize the maximum and minimum value with recall
- Lux/Foot-candle selectable by pressing button on the front panel
- Zero button design makes light meter calibration
- Hold function to freeze the current reading value
Authorised Australian Distributor
How to use Reed LM-81LX
Zero Offset Adjustment of Light Function
Before sarts any light measurements, you should zero the light sensor prior to use in a dark environment. To achieve this, place the light sensor end of the meter under a desktop or flat surface to block any light. Pressing the “Unit/Zero Button” will set set the Lux Meter indication to zero. It is recommended that the zero be checked frequently using the above procedure.
To activate the Hold function pressing the “Hold Button”. Now the current value of the light measurement will freeze and “HOLD” symbol will show on the display. To cancel this function, ress again the “Hold button”.
Start the Data Record function by pressing the “Max./Min. Button” once and the “REC” symbol will be shown on the display. Press the “ Max./Min. Button “ once and the “Max” symbol along with the maximum value will appear on the display. Press the “Max./Min. Button” again, the “Min” symbol along with the minimum value will appear on the display.
REED LM-81LX Specifications
|Measuring Range||0 to 20,000 lux; 0 to 2,000 Fc|
|Resolution||1, 10 lux; 0.1, 1 Fc|
|Accuracy||±5% of reading|
|Sampling Time||1 time/second|
|Power Supply||Single 9V battery (included)|
|Dimensions||156 x 60 x 33mm|