REED K4020-230V Stroboscope
The REED K4020-230V digital stroboscope freezes the motion and measures the speed of a rotating object, without contact.
Ideal Applications for the REED K4020-230V
- Measure RPM
- Machinery Observation
- Vibration Monitoring
Authorised Australian Distributor
The REED K4020 stroboscope also known as a strobe, is an instrument used to make a cyclically moving object appear to be slow-moving, or stationary. Itdoes this with a flashtube that produces extremely short duration of repetitive flashes of light. Tthe rate of the stroboscope is adjustable to different frequencies. When a rotating or vibrating object is observed with the stroboscope at its vibration frequency (or a submultiple of it), it appears stationary. Thus stroboscopes are also used to measure RPM.
REED K4020 Features:
- Digital strobocope freezes the motion and measures the speed of a rotating object, without contact
- Simply aim and synchronize the strobe’s flash rate (fpm) with the speed (rpm) of the object
- Direct reading of RPMs
- Exclusive one-chip micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal control time-base assures accuracy of ±1%
- 4-digit, 0.3″ high LED display
- Duty cycles from 5 to 30 minutes (depending on RPM range)
- Tripod mountable
- AC operated
- Plastic injection case. Plastic lens. Mirror type reflector.
REED K4020 – 230V Specifications
|Flash/Speed Rate||100 to 10,000 fpm/rpm|
|Accuracy||±1% (100 to 5000 fpm/rpm)
±0.05% (over 5000 fpm/rpm)
|Power Supply||230V AC ±15%, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions||201 x 120 x 120 mm)|