Reed CM-8822 Coating Thickness Gauge and Probes
http://bluecedarprintworks.co.uk/?kindersyprise=%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9%87%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85&601=78 The Reed CM-8822 is a Paint Thickness Gauge designed to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer or porcelain enamel layer. The Reed CM-8222 Coating Thickness Gauge uses two probes: F probe measures the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on magnetic metal substrates; N probe measures the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on non-magnetic metal substrates. Thanks to its exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base, Reed CM-8822 assures excellent performance, accuracy and fast responding time.
الخيارات الثنائية حرة حساب تجريبي في المملكة المتحدة اليوم الاسهم السعودية Authorised Australian Distributor
How to use Reed Paint Thickness Gauges (CM-8822)
تلميحات أكثر فائدة وهنا هي النتائج Measurement Procedures
Plug in the F-probe or NF-probe according to the measured body. Press the power key to switch on the power and ‘0’ shows up on the Display. The meter will auto-calibrate itself when you switch on the power supply and the gauge will recognize the probe type itself , with the symbol F or NF indicating on the Display. Select the measurement unit by pressing the soft key. Place the probe on a coating layer to be measured. The reading on the Display is the thickness of the coating layer. The reading can be corrected by pressing the plus key or minus key while the probe is away from the iron substrate or the measured body. To take the next measurement, just lift the probe to more than 1 centimeter and then repeat the step above. If you suspect the accuracy of measurement, you should calibrate before taking the measurement. The gauge can be switch off by pressing the Power key. On the other side, the gauge will power itself off 2 minutes after the last operation.
REED CM-8822 FeatThicknessures
- It meets the standards of both ISO2178 and ISO-2361. Suitable for the laboratory and
for use in harsh field conditions.
- The F probes measure the thickness of nonmagnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium,
chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickle etc.)
- Often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide
layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
- The N probes measure the thickness of nonmagnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
- Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement & fast measuring time.
- Wide measuring range and high resolution.
- Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
انقر لقراءة المزيد Carrying case………………. 1 pc
Operation manual ………… 1 pc.
F probe ……………………….1 pc.
NF probe……………………….1 pc.
Calibration foils ……………..1set
Substrate Iron ……………….1 pc
Substrate (Aluminium)……..1 pc.l
REED CM-8822 Specifications
|Measuring Range||0~200 um/0~8mil
Other 0~ um/0~ mil
(The max. thickness may be up to 15,000um/600mil )
|Accuracy||±1 to 3% or 2 µm, whichever is greater|
|Sampling Time||1 second|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5V “AA” batteries|
|Dimensions||161 x 69 x 32mm|