Megger MIT400 Insulation and Continuity Tester
The new Megger MIT400 insulation and continuity tester has been designed for electrical testing by power utilities, industrials, telecommunication companies, commercial/domestic electricians and anyone with unique test voltage requirements. The features of the MIT400 also make it ideal for maintenance technicians and engineers.
Megger MIT400 Features:
- CAT IV 600 V rating – provides greater safety when testing at higher voltage levels
- Adjustable insulation test voltages – provides 250 V to 1000 V or 50 V to 1000 V.
- Dual digital display readout – allows display of complimentary test information simultaneously (for example: M½ plus test voltage or M½ plus leakage current)
- Digital and analogue arc display – includes not only the digital readout but also Megger’s patented analog arc to replicate the response of a moving coil display
- Exceptional measurement range from 20 G½ to 200 G½ – highest insulation test range available on the market, providing a superior range of measurement applications.
- Choice of 20 mA or 200 mA continuity testing – allows user to select lower continuity range thus increasing battery life considerably
- Continuity auto-test capability – enables real twohanded operation without the need to press the test button
- Adjustable continuity limit alarm – allows pass/fail limits to be sent to speed testing
- Automatically perform PI and DAR tests – user is able to quickly perform two important diagnostic tests. . . Polarization Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR)
- True RMS voltage measurement – allows accurate voltage measurement on noisy lines
- Auto ranging voltage measurement – automatically adjusts range from millivolts to 600 V AC or DC,
- eliminating the need to keep changing ranging
- Live circuit warning – automatically warns of contact to a live circuit, voltage is displayed and testing is inhibited
- Auto fuse warning – warns of fuse failure automatically.
- No need to test the fuse manually.
- Buzzer select button – enable or disable buzzer as required with resistance also displayed on the screen