Megger 6320-245 Professional Ground Test Kit for DET3 & DET4 Series
The Megger 6320-245 professional ground test kit is a kit of accessories for conducting ground resistance tests with a Megger DET3 or DET4 ground resistance tester (sold separately). The kit includes 50 metre (164’) red and black cable reels, 30 metre (98’) yellow and green cable reels, 4 metre (13’) earth electrode leads, a 4mm shrouded plug and large crocodile clip, 4 auger-style spikes, fiberglass measuring tape, and a molded plastic carrying case that holds all of the accessories. The 6320-245 is an accessory for use with Megger DET3 and DET4 series ground resistance testers.
The Megger Professional Earth Test Kit is designed to be as practical as possible. Housed in a tough polyethylene carry case, the kit is stored neatly, well-protected and easy to transport.
In use the reels are fitted and retained on the spike handles, simply run out the test lead to the instrument and plug in, plug the other end directly into the spike, and test, easy. When the test is complete, unplug the test leads and wind them in, whilst still on the spike.
Auger Style Spikes
- Easy to twist into the ground.
- Easy to determine insertion depth.
- Test leads simply plug in.
- Knurled screw for connection of bare wire test cables.
Unique test lead cleaning brush mechanism
- Brush cleans debris off test leads as you wind them in
- Reduces likely hood of test lead tangles
- Less likely to “birds nest” when running out test leads.