The MEATEST M109R High Resistance Decade is designed for calibration of insulation meters and megohmmeters and resistance ranges of safety testers, HIPOT testers or any other DC high resistance meter with test voltage up to 5 kV. Maximum voltage rating is indicated on front panel to ensure safety in operation.
The MEATEST M109R High Resistance Decade’s internal rechargeable battery lasts for up to 3 hours of operation for field use.
Even though the MEATEST M109R High Resistance Decade looks mechanical, internal resistance standards are switched electronically by relays. This way we the RS232 remote control can be used with the Caliber software or any other automated calibration solution.
The MEATEST M109R High Resistance Decade is aimed for the calibrating of insulation meters and megohmmeters. It is suitable for calibration laboratories and service centres, where can be used also for testing or setting of high resistance meters. High voltage relays with extremely high insulation resistance are used for switching of resistance components.
The MEATEST M109R High Resistance Decade is equipped with indication of input terminal overload. Control is possible manually or remotely via serial interface RS- 232.
MEATEST M109R High Resistance Decade Specification
- Range of resistance : 1 MΩ – 12.221 GΩ
- Maximum voltage : 5kV DC between terminals H-L, H-GND, L-GND
- Connection : two-terminal, three-terminal (GUARD)
- Type of terminals : high voltage terminals with ERTALYTE isolation
- Remote control : serial interface
- RS-232 Supply : internal accumulator, power line supply adapter 15V (100-240V/50-60 Hz)
- Temperature range : 23°C ± 5°C
- Relative humidity : 10 – 50 %
- Dimensions : 364 mm x 111 mm x 316 mm
- Weight : 4 kg
- High resistance decade Model M109R
- Power line adapter
- Cable RS-232
- User’s manual