Kyoritsu 4118A Digital Loop Impedance Tester
The Kyoritsu 4118A a digital loop impedance tester, capable of measuring prospective short current (PSC). Designed to comply with an IP54 rating, the 4118A is comprised of a custom microprocessor to achieve high accuracy and reliability.
Where the loop resistance of an earth circuit is too high and in the event of an overload or short circuit it is possible that that circuit breakers or earth leakage devices may become inoperative. To prevent such incidents, the earth circuit resistance must be measured to ensure it is sufficiently low.
The Kyoritsu 4118A Digital Loop Impedance Tester contains 3 LEDs for checking correct wiring status and a visual indication of reversed phase and neutral wiring socket. An automatic lock-out feature is also present should the test resistor overheat. Designed to an IP54 rating, the 4118A possesses a large custom digital display and is supplied with test leads, cord case and shoulder strap.
Kyoritsu 4118A Digital Loop Impedance Tester Features:
• Custom microprocessor controlled for highest accuracy and reliability.
• 3 LEDs for checking correct wiring status.
• 15mA LOOP measurement: LOOP impedance 2000Ω range measurement is carried out with low test current (15mA).
The current will not cause tripping out involved RCD even the one with the lowest nominal differential current (30mA).
• Direct reading of Prospective Short Circuit Current (PSC).
• Safe voltage measurement function.
• Large custom digital display readout on all models.
• Measure low loop resistances(resolution of 0.01Ω)
• Automatic lock-out if test resister overheats.
• Large custom digital display readout .
• Visual indication of reversed phase and neutral wiring at socket.
• Designed to IP54 Rating
• Complies with IEC 61557
Kyoritsu 4118A Digital Loop Impedance Tester Specifications:
|Loop Impedance Ranges||20/200/2000Ω|
|Loop Impedance Accuracy||±2%rdg±4dgt|
|AC Test Current||20Ω 25A
|AC Test Period||20Ω (20ms)
|PSC Ranges||200A (2.3A 40ms)
2000A (25A 20ms)
20kA (25A 20ms)
|PSC Ranges Accuracy||Consider accuracy of Loop impedance|
|Operating Voltage||230V+10% -15% (195V – 253V) 50Hz|
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2
|IP Rating||IEC 60529-IP54|
|Dimensions||167(L) × 185(W) × 89(D)mm|
|Accessories||Molded plug test leads
7121B (Simplified measurement probe)
Pouch for test leads
9121 (Shoulder Strap)