KYORITSU 3132A Compact Insulation & Continuity Tester 1kV
- Kyoritsu 3132A – 1000V Analogue Insulation-Continuity Tester
- A highly compact and easy to use insulation and continuity tester.
- Rugged Taut Band meter movement
- Designed to strict CAT III 600V safety standards
- IP54 RATED. The Kyoritsu 3132A has 3 insulation test ranges.
- A 3 ohm continuity range and a 500 ohm resistance range.
The Kyoritsu 3132A is an analogue insulation tester with three ranges for insulation resistance measurement and two continuity testing (resistance tests) ranges.
The KYORITSU 3132A is designed to safety standards: IEC 61557-1 (General requirements for measuring equipment for low voltage distribution systems) IEC 61557-2 (Equipment for insulation resistance measurement for low voltage distribution systems) IEC 61557-4 (Equipment for resistance tests for low voltage distribution systems) Dust and drip proof construction to IP54
- The Kyoritsu 3132A has always been a popular choice because of its price and simplicity for insulation testing.
- Test Voltage: 250V / 500V / 1000V
- Measuring Range: 100MΩ, 200MΩ, 400MΩ
- Voltage Measuring Range – 0~600V AC
- Resistance Range: 3Ω / 500Ω (1.5Ω / 20Ω Midrange)
- Easy to read scale means no confusing digital readings.
- Zero out your trailing lead resistance so you don’t need to subtract the resistance of your trailing earth lead every time you test.
- •1mA rated test current at the maximum resistance.
- 200mA short circuit current on continuity testing.
- Automatic discharge of circuit capacitance. (any charge stored in the circuit under test will be automatically discharged after testing.)
- Live circuit warning buzzer and neon lamp.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- AC voltmeter with linear, easy-to-read scale.
- CAT III 600V
- Runs on 6 x AA batteries
KYORITSU 3132A Specifications:
(1MΩ) (2MΩ) (4MΩ)
|Output voltage on open circuit||Rated test voltage+20%, -0%|
|Nominal current||1mA DC min.|
|Output short circuit current||1 – 2mA DC|
|Accuracy||0.1 – 10MΩ/0.2 – 20MΩ/0.4 – 40MΩ
(Accuracy Guaranteed Ranges) ±5% of indicated value
(1.5Ω) / (20Ω)
|Output voltage on open circuit||4.1V DC approx.|
|Measuring current||210mA DC min.|
|Accuracy||±1.5% of scale length|
|AC Voltage||0 – 600V AC|
|Accuracy||±5% of scale length|
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 600V Pollution Degree 2
|IP Rating||IEC 60529-IP54|
|EMC Standard||IEC 61326-1|
|Power source||R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6|
|Dimensions||106(L) × 160(W) × 72(D)mm|
|Included Accessories||7122B (Test leads) Pouch for test leads
8923 (F500mA/600V fuse) × 2
R6 (AA) × 6
9121 (Shoulder Strap)