Kyoritsu 2300R AC/DC Fork Current Tester
http://rushmoorroyals.org.uk/?afineso=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%83&a54=c9 The Kyoritsu FORK 2300R can be used in crowded connection boxes, where cables are very short, and space is too limited to clamp cables using a traditional clamp meter.
- True RMS reading is an essential feature for accurate measurement.
- “Non Contact” voltage function indicates the presence of AC voltage by warning the user with an audible signal.
- Set the DC current range to zero in one touch with the Zero Adjust function.
Kyoritsu 2300R Product Description
- نظام التداول الآلي خيار ثنائي Features
- True RMS reading is an essential feature for accurate measurement
- Non contact voltage function indicates the presence of AC voltage by warning the user with an audible signal
- Set the DC current range to zero in one touch with the zero adjust function
- Auto power off
- Designed to international safety standard IEC61010-1 CAT.3 300V
|Current Measurement||AC A 0 to 100.0A
DC A 0 to ±100.0A
|Conductor Size||Max Ø10mm|
|Non Contact Voltage||Detect AC voltage
with socket wire
|During voltage detection,
“Hi” flashes and
a buzzer sounds intermittently
|Dimensions||161.3(L) × 40.2(W) × 30.3(D)mm|
|Weight||110g (with batteries)|
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2|
|Power Source||R03 (AAA) × 2|
R03 (AAA) × 2
اتبع الرابط Due to the use of thyristors, inverters and other energy-saving controllers in recent electric wiring, current waveforms often include harmonic components and are distorted compared to sinusoidal waves (50/60Hz). The Kyoritsu True RMS value tester is able to measure distorted waveforms using true RMS since waveforms are being internally calculated continuously. In contrast, when measurements are made with a averaging value tester, errors are generated in the measurement value because the tester cannot continuously track distorted waveforms.