HT ITALIA M75 Multitest True-RMS AC DMM & LAN Tester
Multifunction TRMS DMM for voltage AC/DC, Current AC, Frequency, Resistance measurements, Safety test on electrical plants and Wire mapping Test on LAN cables.
MULTITEST model M75 is an innovative instrument which joins together DMM, Safety Tester and LAN Checker features inside a compact and ergonomic user-friendly structure and with an extremely reduced weight (800g only).
The True RMS DMM is a professional instrument with True RMS measurement of AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current (through external clamp), Resistance and Frequency. Additional features are MAX/MIN/AVG function, HOLD function and PEAK detection with Response Time of 1ms, useful for surge current detection.
The Safety Tester features allow to perform test on electrical plants according to VDE0413. Continuity, insulation, global earth resistance, RCD’s, phase sequence indication and phase coincidence using only one test lead – by just touching cables, even insulated – or two test leads. The innovative AUTO function permits to perform automatically the main safety tests on a plant (namely earth resistance, RCD’s, insulation) by just connecting the instrument to a socket and pressing the START button, with a final response of OK or NOT OK.
LAN Checker detection of correct or incorrect wire mapping of a LAN cable with extremely simple indications about the errors found, to guide you step by step through the troubleshooting.
Functions DMM Section
- DC Voltage.
- AC True RMS Voltage.
- AC True RMS Current with External Clamp.
- AC True RMS Leakage Current with external clamp (optional).
- DC Current.
- Continuity test with buzzer.
- Frequency with test leads.
- Frequency with External Clamp.
- MIN/MAX/ AVG functions.
- PEAK function with response time 1ms.
- HOLD function.
Safety Test Section
- Continuity test (200mA) of protective conductors.
- Insulation Resistance measurement (500V DC).
- Trip-out time of RCD type AC Standard with test current of 30mA, 30 x 5mA, 100mA, 300mA.
- Global Earth Resistance with RCD tripping.
- Phase sequence indication at 1 or 2 wires.
- Phase coincidence indication at 1 or 2 wires.
- Leakage current (with HT96U optional clamp + NOCANBA connector).
- AUTOTEST function: automatic sequence test of Global Earth Resistance + RCD test + Insulation test with OK, NOT OK indicates LAN SECTION..
- Test executed on twisted pair cables UTP and STP with RJ45 connector.
- Wire mapping control of following conditions: OPEN, SHORT, CROSS, REVERSE, SPLIT, MISWIRE message at display.
- Quick selection of cable pairs.
- Automatic detection of remote control units (from #1 to #8).
- AutoPower OFF.
- Low battery indication
- HT4003: 400A AC Current clamps.
- C2075: Two terminal cable with SHUKO plug.
- KIT0075: Set of 2 cables with test leads + 2 alligator clips.
- No2 Remote identifier #1, #2.
- No3 Patch cables, 30cm, RJ45 connectors.
- BORSA75: carrying bag.
- Calibration certificate ISO9000.
- Instruction manual.
- Warranty card.
- HT96U 1-100-1000A/1V leakage current clamp (jaw opening 54mm max. dia.).
- NOCANBA adapter (for connection to HT96U clamp).
- REM38 No.6 Remote identifier unit #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8.
- REM3 remote unit #3 + connection cable RJ45-RJ45.
- REM4 remote unit #4 + connection cable RJ45-RJ45.
- REM5 remote unit #5 + connection cable RJ45-RJ45.
- REM6 remote unit #6 + connection cable RJ45-RJ45.
- REM7 remote unit #7 + connection cable RJ45-RJ45.
- REM8 remote unit #8 + connection cable RJ45-RJ45.
|Display||Dual numeric, 9999 counts (73mm x 73mm)|
|Display Update||2 times/second|
|Conversion||16 Bit, AC True RMS|
|Sample Frequency||64 samples/period|
|Insulation||class 2 (double insulation)|
|Overvoltage Category||CAT III 550V AC Phase to Ground
CAT III 550V AC Phase to Phase
|Reference Standards||CE mark|
|EN 61557-4 Continuity Test|
|EN 61557-2 Insulation Resistance|
|EN 61557-5 Earth Resistance|
|EN 61557-6 RCD Test|
|EN 61326 EMC Standards|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5 Volt type ‘AA’ alkaline batteries LR6, AM3, MN 1500|
|Dimensions||240mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 45mm (D)|
|Weight||approx. 630g (including batteries)|