The HT Italia HT8100 is a professional meter performing measurements as TRMS DMM as well as process calibrator generating 0-20mA and 4-20mA DC current signals. As a DMM, the instrument carries out AC/DC/AC+DC voltage measurements up to 1000V and AC/DC/AC+DC current measurements up to 1A. Under the current generation mode you can manually select between 0-20mA and 4-20mA as well as automatic ramps on output signal. It is capable of measuring the current absorbed by external transducers simulating a current adjustable within the whole measuring range. The instrument can store measurement results into an internal memory and is designed in compliance with safety standards IEC/EN61010-1 according to CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V with double insulation protection. Each function can be selected through corresponding keys. This instrument is typically used in the automation field.
HT Italia HT8100 Functions:
- DC/AC TRMS Voltage.
- DC/AC TRMS Current.
- AC+DC Measurements.
- Generation of output current signal up to 24mA DC.
- Selection 0-20mA and 4-20mA output.
- Up to 4 available automatic ramp.
- Loop current measurement of external transducers.
- 250 Ohm HART feature.
- Simulating of external transducers.
- Resistance and continuity test.
- Diode Test.
- Frequency, Data Hold, Min/Max/AVG.
- Relative measurements.
- Internal memory.
- Autotest for automatic detection of AC or DC parameters.
- Auto backlight.
- Auto Power Off.
- Protective rubber holster.
- Test leads (red and black).
- Belt with Magnetic end.
- Alligator clips
- User manual.