HT Italia HT7052 Programmable digital insulation tester 10 KV
The HT-7052 is a portable battery/mains powered test instrument intended for the testing of insulation resistance by using high test voltages up to 1oKV. It is a professional high voltage insulation tester with added diagnostics tools such as Polarization Index (P.I.), Dielectric Absorption Ratio )D.A.R.) and Dielectric Discharge (DD).
The HT-7052 is well suited for: power transformers, measuring transducers in distribution networks, testing insulation resistance of rotating machinery and cables, production line periodic testing and maintenance, troubleshooting and analysis of all kinds of insulation problems, etc. This instrument is best suited for industrial environments having CAT IV protection.
A dot matrix LCD offers easy-to-read results, the HT-7052 also has an internal memory for saving results, and an RS-232 interface for connection to a PC to transfer the saved measurements. The instrument is housed in a portable, hard carrying case which assures safety when used as an “on field” meter.
HT Italia HT7052 Functions:
- Insulation resistance test voltage up from 500 Volts to
10000 Volts in 25 Volt DC steps.
- Measurement range up to 10T ohm.
- Programmable timer from 1 second to 30 minutes.
- Diagnostic test on materials (PI, DAR, DD).
- Insulation resistance with ‘RAMP” test.
- Withstanding voltage up to 10KV DC.
- AC/DC voltage up to 600V.
- Capacitance measurement of device under test.
- Automatic discharge of device under test.
- GUARD terminal for compensation of surface currents.
- LCD with backlight.
- Internal memory for saving results.
- Recall saved results at display.
- RS-232 and USB interfaces for PC connection.
- Rechargeable internal battery.
Accessories Included with the HT Italia HT7052:
- Qty 1. Test lead (red) with tip, protection 10KV, (2 meters long).
- Qty 2. Test lead (red/black), protection 10KV, (2 meters long).
- Qty 2. Alligator clip (red/black), Protection 10KV.
- Qty 1. Guard test lead (green).
- Qty 1. Guard alligator clip (green).
- Qty 1. Mains power cord.
- Qty 1. USB cable.
- Qty 1. RS-232 cable.
- Qty 1. “TeraView” software on CD-ROM.
- Qty 6. Rechargeable NiMH batteries (1.2V) type IEC LR20.
- Qty 1. Calibration certificate ISO9000.
- Qty 1. User manual.