FLIR TG130 Spot Thermal Camera
Quickly find and troubleshoot temperature-related issues and solve problems fast.
Built with a FLIR’s revolutionary Lepton thermal camera core, the TG130 allows people to:
- Find heat loss around doors, floors, walls, pipes, or windows.
- Expose spots where insulation is missing, and show drafts where cold air enters the house.
- Identify the source of water leaks or find rodent nests behind walls (yikes!).
- Save time and money on troubleshooting HVAC performance, electrical issues affecting home appliances, and use the TG130 to ensure that food is stored and served at a safe temperature.
The FLIR TG130 spot thermal camera is an entry-level camera for a broad spectrum of home and small business applications. By simply pointing the TG130 at an object, anyone can identify energy and temperature-related issues within and around a structure. From finding drafts, detecting heat loss around doors and windows, or locating areas of missing insulation, the TG130 pinpoints problems and helps users increase a home’s energy efficiency.
Authorised Australian Distributor
TG130 Spot Thermal Camera Features:
Reduce energy costs.
Ideal for seasonal home inspections
- Find heat loss around doors, floors, walls, pipes, or windows
- Locate spots where insulation is missing
- Find drafts
Solve household heating/cooling issues.
Save time and money on troubleshooting
- Check HVAC performance and functionality
- Discover electrical issues affecting home appliances
- Confirm that refrigerator settings are correct, and food is stored at a safe temperature
Aim the thermal camera at a target then click to freeze the image. No special training required.
- Pocket-portable size
- Ergonomic design
- Standard, easy-to-replace AAA batteries