FLIR TA60 K Type Thermocouple Probe
Thermocouple Probe with Adapter
- Type K thermocouple temperature sensor.
- Can be used to measure temperature with many meters.
- Fast responding with a wide general-purpose measurement range.
- Mini 2 Pin to Safety-shrouded banana to banana adaptor included.
- 2 year warranty
FLIR TA60 Product Description:
- FLIR TA60 is used to Measures Air or Surface Temperature (not liquids)
- Temperature Measuring Element K Thermocouple
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Probe Connector Type K Mini Jack with Dual Banana Plug Adapter
- Probe Material Chromel/Alumel Type K
- Wire Length 37″
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Accuracy +/-2.5 Degrees C
- The FLIR TA60 can be used with virtually any Meter with Temperature Range and that accepts Standard Shrouded Banana Plugs or Type K Mini 2 Pin Input
- Includes Type K Bead Probe, Banana Plug Adapter, Instructions
- Similar to Fluke 80BK probe or 80AK/80PK combination.