FLIR E40 Offers:
The FLIR E40 thermal imager offers one of the most effective ways to keep your facility operating at peak performance, avoid expensive equipment failures, and prevent loss of production capacity.
- Now with MSX Thermal Image Enhancement – See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are
- Its high infrared resolution images of 19, 200 pixels (160 X 120) offers clear and precise displays of wherever the problem may lie
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.07°C helps to find the problems faster and easier, a key feature for equipment monitoring
- An optimized temperature range of -4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C)
- Improved digital camera with a 3.1 megapixel resolution to provide the clearest visible light picture
- Large 3.5″ landscape touch serene
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to send images and data to an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, or Android™ using FLIR Told Mobile app
- Scalable Picture-in-Picture and thermal fustian to overlay visible and thermal images
- MeterLink allows to wireless transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera
- Annotation allows you to add voice comments via bluetooth headset
- InstantReport generates a professional PDF document directly from the camera
Annotations – The FLIR E40 allows you to easily add voice or text comments to images. This makes inspections more streamlined and saves you time during the image analysis process.
Integrated Laser Pointer – The FLIR E40 features a laser pointer to help users aim the camera more accurately. With the laser, users can pinpoint a reference spot within an image and align a marker to it on screen.
Measuring Modes – The FLIR E40 supports up to 3 spot meters, 3 moveable area boxes with min/max/avg, and Delta T measuring. A fixed picture-in-picture mode with the option to use FLIR MSX is also available.
Accessories – The FLIR E40 standard lens features a 25 degree field of view, with 15 degree telephoto and 45 degree wide angle options available. A dual bay charger with a spare battery is also available, which drastically extends operating time for the E40.
- Electrical: Find hidden problems quickly, make timely repairs, prevent unscheduled shutdowns, and improve plant safety.
- Mechanical: Discover overheated bearings, linkages, and other components before they can interrupt your operations or create safety hazards.
- Utility: Scan large areas and hundreds of connections quickly and efficiently to prevent unexpected service outages and lost revenues.
FLIR E40 Specifications
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)||19,200 (160 x 120)|
|THERMAL SENSITIVITY||<0.07°C (70mK)|
|FIELD OF VIEW||25°H x 19°V; Optional lenses available|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20 to 650°C (-4 to 1202°F)|
|ACCURACY||±2% rdg. or 2°C|
|MEASUREMENT MODES||5 modes: 3 spots, 3 area boxes (min/max), Isotherm (above/below), auto hot/cold, Delta T|
|FRAME REFRESH||60 Hz|
|THERMAL PALETTES||Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, Rainbow high contrast; plus all inverted|
|DISPLAY SCREEN||3.5″ landscape touchscreen (widescreen)|
|VISUAL CAMERA||3.1 MP|
|DIGITAL ZOOM||2X continuous|
|MEMORY STORAGE||2GB SD card, 1000 images|
|VIDEO OUTPUT||Streaming USB; Composite|
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT.||Yes|