FLIR E6 Thermal Imaging Camera with MSX
ابي اسهم بالبنك The FLIR E6 Thermal Imaging Camera with MSX is easy to use and offers a temperature range of -20°C to +250°C with an accuracy of ±2%. The FLIR E6 thermal imaging camera is user-friendly, compact, and rugged, for use in harsh environments. The wide field of view makes it the perfect choice for building applications.
http://intergalva.com/?benzopila=%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&c46=1c FLIR E6 Thermal Imaging Camera Features:
- Display: 3 inch colour LCD
- IR resolution: 160 ´ 120 pixels
- Field of view (FOV): 45° ´ 34°
- Image frequency: 9 Hz
- On-board 640 x 480 Digital Camera
- 2% accuracy
- File format: Radiometric jpg
- Battery operating time: Approx. 4 hours
- Spot Measurement mode
- Simultaneous Storage of IR/Visual/MSX Image
- Variable emissivity and reflected temperature parameters for detection accuracy
FLIR E6 Thermal Imaging Camera Description:
- تحقق من ذلك يمكنك التحقق هنا FLIR E6 Thermal Imaging Camera with MSXThermal Imaging Camera with MSX
The new FLIR E6 thermal camera is designed to enhance the electrical, mechanical and building diagnostics of users across key industries and professions. The FLIR E6 is an affordable solution that can help professional users track down electrical and mechanical overheating, air leaks, moisture ingress, missing insulation, and a host of other issues that thermal imagers can detect and quantify.
- القفز فوق هذا الموقع Other Features
Featuring a 19,200 (160 x 120) pixel IR resolution, a minus 20 degrees C to 250 degrees C temperature range, and ±2 percent or 2 degrees C accuracy, the FLIR E6 features a compact, rugged and user-friendly design, a vivid 3″ color LCD display, wide-angle autofocus lens, intuitive camera controls, and an on-board 640×480-pixel digital camera.
- http://yorkshire-belle.co.uk/?anifer=%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-lowyat&652=5e MSX Imaging Technology
The FLIR E6 also provides FLIR’s exclusive MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) technology, which uses visible details from digital camera photos to create sharper IR images. Along with delivering a much clearer thermal picture overall, MSX makes it much easier to recognize the location of heat issues without obscuring or compromising the integrity of the original thermal scene. MSX is ideal for creating an all-in-one thermal image that clearly illustrates the location of emerging or existing issues, and the bundled FLIR Tools software makes it simple to import, analyze, and incorporate images into easy-to-understand reports to help provide convincing evidence for repairs.
- ثنائي الخيار مليونير Problems & Solutions
- Electrical Problems — Detect hidden electrical problems like loose connections, faulty wiring, and failing circuits.
- HVAC Problems — Discover leaky ductwork and troubleshoot heating, AC, and radiant flooring problems.
- Missing Insulation — Locate poor and missing insulation by comparing temperature differences with surrounding areas.
- Water Damage — Find and fix hidden water leaks before small issues turn into large, expensive problems.
- Air Infiltration — Reveal air leaks around windows, doors, and other building envelope structures.
- Mold and Rot — See temperature differences to expose moisture, avoiding extensive damage and health issues.
- Destructive Pests — Hunt down burrowing and nesting insects and rodents before expensive damage occurs
Multiple Imaging Modes
آخر All Ex-Series cameras let you view thermal, visual, and MSX images and store them simultaneously for further analysis using FLIR Tools software. The FLIR E6 and E8 also offer Picture-in-Picture that inserts the thermal image over the visible photo as an extra documentation option.
اكتشف المزيد Now you can afford the ultimate home inspection tool. Gain the competitive advantage, get more done, and take care of more customers. Blow them away with dramatic MSX thermal images that clearly reveal where missing insulation, air leaks, and moisture intrusion are hiding — convincing evidence that shows where to make repairs to improve energy efficiency, structural integrity, and comfort. An E4, E5, E6 or E8 can help you solve problems and save money for property owners, leading to greater credibility and opportunities.
http://wilsonrelocation.com/?q=%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3 استراتيجيات الفوركس http://www.riosmartin.com/?bilozir=%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D8%BA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86&6b2=41 Your Vision Is About to Go Thermal
FLIR thermal imaging cameras let you see amazing things that your eyes alone can’t, taking you beyond the visible spectrum into the infrared world of hot and cold. With the power to detect and visualize heat issues, a FLIR can show you where potential trouble is brewing. By using a thermal imager to help you find hidden problems early, you have a chance to get them fixed before they cause “self-evident” damage, waste more energy, hurt someone, or shut things down.